Ok so my car ,2001 Saturn sl2 1.9L, has starting problems. It has been doing this for about 2 months. So when I go to start it when it's hot out it won't start it might sputter but until I hit the gas it will start right up and run fine. When it's cooler it will start with no help but it will start kinda rough. Also after it's been started it will start up again with little to no problems within a couple of hours.

So what I think it could be but I'm not sure at all is my fuel pump, fuel filter, or my injectors.

So what do you guys think it is? If you need some more info just leave a post I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance!

Head gasket. Run a compression check on all the cylinders. I'm shooting for the worst case scenario, so if I'm wrong, everything else will be easier to fix :)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Head gasket. Run a compression check on all the cylinders. I'm shooting for the worst case scenario, so if I'm wrong, everything else will be easier to fix :)

I agree, seems like its seeping water into you cylinder after you shut it off. once it cools and you try to start it, the cylinder has a bunch moisture in it. once you rev it, it dries out the plug then runs fine. I had a 86 astro with the same issue. don't put off the repair if it is a head gasket cause you don't want that kind of trouble.

Sounds like fuel pump pressure to me.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

This^

Sounds very familiar. Hard to replace the fuel pump twice on my astro. Have someone turn over the ignition and lay next to the bottom of the car to listen to the fuel pump, and try wacking the tank with a hammer or rubber mallet (carefully)

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

This^

Sounds very familiar. Hard to replace the fuel pump twice on my astro. Have someone turn over the ignition and lay next to the bottom of the car to listen to the fuel pump, and try wacking the tank with a hammer or rubber mallet (carefully)

Or hookup a fuel pressure gauge inline with the fuel rail. Some rail's will have a shrader valve of some sort on it, some don't.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Thats what I've read about saturns after awhile the valve won't close all the way and gas will go back into the gas tank. It something like that. My Saturn has 195K miles on it so anythings possible I guess. Anyway I can easily check the fuel pump pressure like at autozone or one of those stores have a tool to do it?