Latest Test

USAMPFREAK

i hear that.. i am gonan build my bass race truck.. 160's here i come :) hahahahah 12 15's... i just got the vehicle last nite..

12 15's?

I'll make you a deal on all 16 12's :)

PM me if your serious.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

12 15's?

I'll make you a deal on all 16 12's :)

PM me if your serious.

you must be going all DC audio.. if you are going to get rid of all your powerbass subs.. Id love to have them.. i probabily cant afford them.. How much power does you X hold?? 10,000 watts?

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

:rolleyes: The blue better? Nah it was just to attract attention.

Yeah 150's would definately be nice. I'll stick in 139,9 though.

There is a good chance that the SPLMAX CUP will be by two or three man Teams this year. I know if its two man teams its gonna be a great race on the West Coast alone. Two or three man team you know we got ours together. The question now is who is gonna race in what class. :rolleyes:

i am going to bass race 139.9 class in my car.. if i get this amp.. and then if i can get my other vehicle going i will see what i bass race in it.. and then my homeboy is comming out from wisconsin to live with me.. so he is gonna do street b and probabily 129.9 with his one 15..

things are starting to come together for Team Xtreme..

you must be going all DC audio.. if you are going to get rid of all your powerbass subs.. Id love to have them.. i probabily cant afford them.. How much power does you X hold?? 10,000 watts?

The X won't have anything, not for awhile.

Perfect time for someone to snatch up a ton of subs.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The X won't have anything, not for awhile.

Perfect time for someone to snatch up a ton of subs.

well i am trying to think how much power i am really gonna need... I know i am gonna need a atleast 4 batteries, 2 alts, 6 amps.. thats just for the 12 15's i was looking at.. then I will need several rolls of 1/0. then buy my MDF for my box.. i am looking at around 5k. to get this built. not including all the beer i will be buying for people to come help me :)

not including all the time and tools i will need to do my cut through. and then the fiberglass to reinforce the top shell, so all the bass wont rumble it apart.. :) lots of work... and i see a money pit :)

well i am trying to think how much power i am really gonna need... I know i am gonna need a atleast 4 batteries, 2 alts, 6 amps.. thats just for the 12 15's i was looking at.. then I will need several rolls of 1/0. then buy my MDF for my box.. i am looking at around 5k. to get this built. not including all the beer i will be buying for people to come help me :)

not including all the time and tools i will need to do my cut through. and then the fiberglass to reinforce the top shell, so all the bass wont rumble it apart.. :) lots of work... and i see a money pit :)

What are you getting yourself into now?

1.) what kind of vehicle?

2.) what kind of equipment?

3.) what time frame?

Believe it or not we are planning for Finals already. Problem being we don't know where and when. Thats how far out the projection is on one of the builds that are in the works. We might have to throw a special show just to debut it.

What are you getting yourself into now?

1.) what kind of vehicle?

2.) what kind of equipment?

3.) what time frame?

Believe it or not we are planning for Finals already. Problem being we don't know where and when. Thats how far out the projection is on one of the builds that are in the works. We might have to throw a special show just to debut it.

86 ranger 2wd, cause a hard top cover over the bed. time frame... as soon as i can afford to put something in it.. i am going to get a trailer.. i dont think i am gonna be driving it much.. :) i have a guy that is going to paint it etc.. make it look a lot better

I hate to break it to you but, 5k ain't gonna get it

Lets look at my last build.

16 12's at 225 each

4 amps Borrowed but lets say 500 each

14 800 amp Batcaps 150 each

12 runs of 0G wire at 30ft each at 2.50ft

6 sheets of MDF 25 each

And I could go on with all the other shit that adds up real quick in a massive sub install.

I can easily say I have topped 10G's just to get semi loud in this truck.

I also can easily say it would take another 10G's to see what some real power can do in the truck.

Archived