Second Skin Audio

spraying an enclosure with stone craft??

wwjm

i want to spray my box with stone craft to give it that old steve meade look what would i have to do to the box to prep it for the stone craft spray??

Make sure it's smooth, not nails/screws showing, and sand it if you need to. Then prime it per the directions on the can, and spray as directed on the can.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

buy primer thats close to the same color as your stone paint. or you spend alot of money on stone paint.

I used to only do these type of boxes before learning to carpet lol.

Stone Craft takes a little patience and higher coverage than other paint, to get it looking even. So if the box is real big and you're not very patient, the results may not be so great.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

the box is about 10 to 12 cu ft its for four subs slot ported going down the middle its got carpet on it so i will pull it off sand it prime it with what primer? than spray it with the stone craft? and let it dry then spray again??

the box is about 10 to 12 cu ft its for four subs slot ported going down the middle its got carpet on it so i will pull it off sand it prime it with what primer? than spray it with the stone craft? and let it dry then spray again??

Follow directions on the can man.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

got'cha thanks everybody anybody here close to atlanta that can fiberglass real good?? and do anybody know where i can order some leather for my box???

Archived