Bigsunni

Dual 18 inch ported subwoofer box custom made on a Buget

30 posts in this topic

I got bored 1 day & decided to build a new box for my truck. The build lasted two days & now just testing the sound quality before I glue/paint it. Looking for opinions or sponsors to support my habit of being Bass Junkie lol

Box? I see no box :peepwall:

Also just realised... LOL at sponsors...

Edited by Emmet

I'm trying to post the pics of my new box

upload to photobucket or tinypic, and post the IMG code

This is a vid of my truck making a lil noise.

i still havent seen a box or heard any bass lol

i still havent seen a box or heard any bass lol

Thats because they're distance tests for mids/highs... OP, upload to any pic website like photobucket or imageshack, just open the photo, right click, hit copy image url, then where you see the little picture symbol on the taskbar on here, click that, paste it in and you should be good to go :good:

i knew why i didnt hear any bass but thats what this thread is about hence y i mentioned it

Ummmmmm.....

I'm at work so I'll load the pics when I get home. I posted those vids just 2 hold y'all over 4 the time bn lol.

This vid here was from my old box. Nothing major just making my drink move. Hope my new box can make the cup tip over lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TeamHirshAudio
      Alright, I have a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 inline 6 I recently bought off craigslist that im re doing just for a "fun" vehicle. Im recently doing a stereo build on this thing that pretty basic, but my question is, what kind of enclosure should I build that will be loud, or heard from an outside standpoint?
      Equipment:
      - Aftermarket Head Unit
      - 132 amp Alternator
      - Big 3 upgrade
      - 8 JL audio 4" 2 way speakers
      - Dual 4 Channel amp for the 2 ways (one I found in my attic)
      - HiFonics Brutus BX1205D amp
      - 2-12" Alpine Type R (again found in my attic) In a prefab enclosure
      - Extra Battery in the back, all 4ga Power Wire

Everything is pretty much "thrown together" and was found the cheapest way possible. I am pretty good with subwoofer enclosures when it comes to making them, so I dont think there will something that will be too difficult. My goal isn't to get these the loudest I can, but more to make them sound good and be HEARD outside. Does anyone have any experience when it comes to this? Like something from a ranger or any other UTV? Any help is appreciated!! Thanks!

• By Terrible1
      I'm trying to get help with specs for a SMD mini, there's no info anywhere and I'm not getting a reply fro Steve's facebook page. Hopefully someone can help. Max width can be 39" and 14" tall...can be as deep as necessary. Would like to have box tuned to 31hz. Thanks in advance
    • By Dill
      Just wondering if I could get some help with an enclosure that I would like to build.
      Starting off, will admit that I am fairly new to building boxes and need lots of help.
      Currently I have two Rockford Fosgate P3's powered by a fosgate prime 1200 watt in a prefab box
      Listen to mostly rap, g-eazy, rae sremmurd, 21 savage, that kinda of stuff.
      Max dimensions that I could build is H- 17in W- 37 in D- 20 in
      Wondering what would be the best tuning for the subs and how I would achieve this with an aero port?
      And what dimension would work best for building this box?
    • By Sufkayx
      Hi
      Im building a subwoofer enclosure for 2 12' type r subs (2kRMS) and wanted to know what size enclosure i should use. I have depth of 17 height of 15 and width of 35 max.
      I was thinking around 5.5 cubes
      I want to tune the box to around 32 hertz and want very low bass.
      What diffrence does a larger enclosure make over a smaller one?
      Also how big should i have my port i will be using a slot port but wanted to know if a port which its height is less and width is more is better than a port with a larger hight and smaller width. I was thinking a 4' wide and around 9 heigh is thw width fine?
      All help appreciated
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 240 Guests (See full list)