Bigsunni

Dual 18 inch ported subwoofer box custom made on a Buget

30 posts in this topic

I got bored 1 day & decided to build a new box for my truck. The build lasted two days & now just testing the sound quality before I glue/paint it. Looking for opinions or sponsors to support my habit of being Bass Junkie lol

Box? I see no box :peepwall:

Also just realised... LOL at sponsors...

Edited by Emmet

I'm trying to post the pics of my new box

upload to photobucket or tinypic, and post the IMG code

This is a vid of my truck making a lil noise.

i still havent seen a box or heard any bass lol

Thats because they're distance tests for mids/highs... OP, upload to any pic website like photobucket or imageshack, just open the photo, right click, hit copy image url, then where you see the little picture symbol on the taskbar on here, click that, paste it in and you should be good to go :good:

i knew why i didnt hear any bass but thats what this thread is about hence y i mentioned it

Ummmmmm.....

I'm at work so I'll load the pics when I get home. I posted those vids just 2 hold y'all over 4 the time bn lol.

This vid here was from my old box. Nothing major just making my drink move. Hope my new box can make the cup tip over lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sharan agm
      I have a boot size of 180 liters and my subwoofer is 12 inches(280 [email protected] OHMS), Please help me with the measurement of  ported enclosure box, the current box has broken so please help with the measurement. Im ok to remove the extra speakers( see 2nd pic) to increase the size of the box.  
      Please see the pics that i have attached 

• By JoshDR
      I am planning on building a sub box for a RX8, but since the trunk is small, my options are limited.
      I might use either a single Rockford Fosgate P3 - 10" or 12".
      But I've heard about 'port noise' and was wondering if my design would make the noise
      I am using 5/8 MDF
      The dimensions are in the pic:

• By luckyishere
      Hello Guys,

I am looking to get some help in designing an Enclosure for Dual sundown audio X 12s v.2 for a hatchback. I don't have too much of space to work with but i am looking for an efficient Box Design. I have been designing Enclosures for years but have always worked with slot Ports and i have a 0% experience with the Aero Ports. This time i want to try Aero Ports and when i searched online i was getting confusing information regarding the Port area and Air Velocity.
      Can someone please help me with this enclosure? The Max outer dimensions that i can squeeze from the boot are H - 21.5 , W - 39 , D- 15.5 (All in inches) Config wud be Sub up , Port up . I want to go the Aero Port route this time
    • By jpsaudio
      https://youtu.be/cjZQtH__Y0M

https://youtu.be/loLaB2iklcc
      <div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cjZQtH__Y0M?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div> <div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/loLaB2iklcc?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div> is the video showing?
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 727 Guests (See full list)