good shit man next step...mo powa...and a better fuckin cam lol phone cams have too low of an fps rate to pick up a lot of flex...

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

I know, I fail so hard when it comes to unpacking it's not even funny. We have about 8 boxes to finish, my good cam is in one of them, and I have no fucking clue which one it is lol. Hopefully after this last trip to Chattanooga, I can start chipping away at it as well as a few other things around the house.

and then you can buy some more power like ive been telling you to

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

It has begun :ph34r:

IMG_3037.jpg

Got the rear hatch panel off, rear passenger door too. Already need to go buy some new plastic fasteners, only broke one so far but I know more are to meet the same fate :madsign:

IMG_3034.jpg

Need to peal the plastic back to see what's behind and pull the stock speaker out.

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

Now I was thinking of where to put the crossover. Was kind of thinking of trying to find a spot in the door panel or on top of the door panel with holes through it for the wire. Part of me says in the door for a more stealthy look, part says add some flare and put it on the panel. if it was on top, it would be above where the 6.5 sits.

Maybe parallel at an angle along side the line where the grey meets the black on the panel right above the speaker location :unknw:

Looks like there are some open spots on the inside of the door panel I can hide them at too if you look up above at the door panel piece I already have off.

IMG_2757.jpg

So I'm trying to think of how I want to cover the box this time. Don't want to do bedliner again, I didn't really care how it turned out last time. I was sort of thinking a good layer of primer and then laying down fleckstone or maybe do carpet this time. Never done carpet before. :shrug:

carpets gay get it airbrushed

Archived