If your looking for a H/O alternator still mechman makes a 270 amp for $449.00 and a 320 amp for $549.00. I have a 2005 equinox that I've had a few systems in. I'm waiting on the new sundown nightshade v.3 to come out. I plan on putting 2 15" in mine and a ns1 6500 amp.

What!!?!?!! Last time I talked to them they said they didn't make one for the 3.4L.

Its a direct bolt on. Mechman and iraggi are the only one I found that made made them. Iraggi makes a 380 amp buy I've heard to many bad things about them. So I'm going with mechman and mechman offers a AVBM for an additional 75.00 more which u can crank up the voltage output if you ever wanted to charge a 14v system. Or just turn it up to 15.4 for a 12v system

Its a direct bolt on. Mechman and iraggi are the only one I found that made made them. Iraggi makes a 380 amp buy I've heard to many bad things about them. So I'm going with mechman and mechman offers a AVBM for an additional 75.00 more which u can crank up the voltage output if you ever wanted to charge a 14v system. Or just turn it up to 15.4 for a 12v system

Archived