Sundown Audio

Audiopipe 4 channel amps?

evermaxx

i thought that wwjm dood was banned?

I have 4of the APSM1500's waiting to be installed, and im going to run the APSM4080's for my mids and highs once the new doors are done. I mean for the $ who gives a shit if its an "Off brand" there sub amps do rated..proven fact, the 4ch's use the same build materials so they will more than likely do rated as well. If you have any common sense you can adjust the amps Xovers if u arent running components with thier own Xovers. turn the gains up and clip the shit ANY AMP on the planet is gonna sound/perform like SHIT..Learn to tune your amps and give em a try foe the Dollaz...

Thats my vote.. Anyway good luck with your choice and install and try not to take offence to Internet Troll Fucks who can barely wipe their own ass let alone give any opinion on some thing that involves "big" words like impedance, or thinks ANL is what his dad did to him as a child, not a fuse...

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

i can light a cig damn near off the amps im running now..lmao these lil guys will have alot more air around em thank god..And 1 per coil @ .7 isnt gonna be hard on em after box rise ya know..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

It's Audiopipe. You'll either get flac for buying it either way.

Their Mono's have been proven as "bang for your buck", I actually run a 1500. It's all your choice man. I don't think anyone here has used them much before, maybe you can be the brave pioneer that actually tries them out and figures if they're worth the money or not.

If I were you, I would personally choose an amp that had more background to it. That's why I use the MB Quart 125.4, people seemed to say it was a great budget amp. Not steering you away from Audiopipe, just my opinion.

I vote for another amp with more reviews and known output, unless you're willing to take the risk.

Sorry off topic. But how you get your GIF to work?

So would the mini series be better? or the AP line? Im running the AP bass amps.

Or is there any amps that do better proformance for around the same price? & can somone ban that kid? He's all over the forums acting retarded..

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

So would the mini series be better? or the AP line? Im running the AP bass amps.

Or is there any amps that do better proformance for around the same price? & can somone ban that kid? He's all over the forums acting retarded..

I believe the AP line is better than APSM and I think the AQX line is the best you can get and then there is the new APK line which is just their bigger amps. But the Audiopipes seem to be solid bang for your buck amps, if you don't have the cash to get a more expensive amp then Audiopipe is the way to go.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

take the saz100.4 and plug it to ya ass bitch

and YOUR BITCH ASS needs banned

gtfo with your attitude.. prolly dont have a car or system anyways

he really does, helped with nothing and came in and made drama..

I believe the AP line is better than APSM and I think the AQX line is the best you can get and then there is the new APK line which is just their bigger amps. But the Audiopipes seem to be solid bang for your buck amps, if you don't have the cash to get a more expensive amp then Audiopipe is the way to go.

Yeah I think I am going to do the AP line of 4 channel as the APSM seem to get hot, and in the back cargo area isn't much air..

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

take the saz100.4 and plug it to ya ass bitch

and YOUR BITCH ASS needs banned

gtfo with your attitude.. prolly dont have a car or system anyways

he really does, helped with nothing and came in and made drama..

Yeah I think I am going to do the AP line of 4 channel as the APSM seem to get hot, and in the back cargo area isn't much air..

Neither is behind the seat in a pickup, but hell I'm going to give it a try. Worse comes to worse, amp rack with fans :shrug: I just want to use these to proove they're decent amps for the money and they do the job like they're supposed to...

POTATO!

Archived