1994 Ford F350 CC Build- Stalled out for a bit! Sorry!

Also to the suspension, these are what the tie rod ends look like that are getting replaced. They're all like this. I'd really like to get some of the stuff painted or powder coated, but maybe I'll do that later down the road when I get it painted.

DSC05532.jpg

So that's about it. I'm going to see about getting the power steering pump, steering box, and the fuel filter installed this weekend. If I don't feel good about it, then I'll have them do it when they do the suspension.

That's it for now. Thanks.

Sweet! Love it all! And I like the new design too! I wouldn't worry too much about trying to get a perfect 2.5/1 ratio, your very close, I don't see it making a lot of difference, except in your tuning. Then again, I am no 4th order pro...

But yeah you will love all the steering and suspension upgrades. Should ride like a new one!

And as always, you know I'm tuned in!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Photo's are uploading as we speak but probably no posting for a couple more hours till I get to work. BUT IT'S UP AND RUNNING BABY!!!

Soooooooooooo WHERE THE FAWK ARE THE VIDS YOU TEASING BASTARD! Do I have to introduce you to my friends again :aggressive:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

HEY! COOL YOU'RE JETS ROCKET MAN, I'M WORKING ON IT!!!! I AM, AFTER ALL, TRYING TO JUGGLE A FULL TIME JOB AND SATISFY YOU GUYS AT THE SAME TIME!!!! 8P

:rofl: How was the B-Day bbq btw Happy Birthday :drinks:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ok folks here we go! I did a TON of work yesterday on this thing! I got some mechanical work done as well as audio work done! My brake system on this truck is now all 95% new, only leaving the rear soft hoses to the rear brakes, and the brake booster left to change if there are any more issues. Yesterday I spent the majority of the day running around for a damn hose that NOONE in sac had! I finally found one. I needed a driver side one that had two ports in it, one from the master cylinder, and one to the passenger caliper. So I changed those hoses, and the front calipers, and also managed to change out the fuel filter.

In between all that, I was working on the audio in bits and pieces. So here we go! I actually took most of the finished pics this morning instead of last night. There just was no light last night to do it. Besides that it was 11:30 when I got done and I was just too tired to deal with it. I did get some in progress pics though too.

So my brother helped me hoist the beast into the truck on Friday. I just had it sitting back there till yesterday and then I put some screws through it into the back wall to hold it up. It's pretty solid.

DSC05948.jpg

DSC05949.jpg

Then I got to wiring the bundle to the front.

This was down the side of the box. Let me explain something for a second. I probably should've ran the speaker wires up front, but I didn't. I decided, since I wasn't going to have rear speakers, as you'll see in some of the pics, I might as well make things a little bit easier on me for this, and tap into those. So that's what I did. Those rear speaker wires, will get connected to the fronts behind the head unit. The head unit speaker outs will be disconnected. This is also going to come into play later, and I'll get to that, then.

DSC05950.jpg

DSC05952.jpg

DSC05953.jpg

DSC05955.jpg

DSC05956.jpg

Finally the bundle up front ready to be put away!

DSC05957.jpg

Decided to utilize this little pocket under my dash for the sub knob. I drilled a little hole in the top or under side of it. Then ran the cable in.

DSC05961.jpg

All the other cables went in to the head unit area to be connected.

DSC05963.jpg

That looks incredibly clean sitting in there man! I didn't expect anything less :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived