1994 Ford F350 CC Build- Stalled out for a bit! Sorry!

Ok guys here we go. The truck itself!

DSC05562.jpg

DSC05563.jpg

DSC05534.jpg

DSC05537.jpg

Front Passenger Door: See what I mean about all kinds of room! The pocket on the bottom could go away and it's basically an open canvas to work on!

DSC05547.jpg

Rear Passenger Door:

DSC05548.jpg

Back Wall

DSC05552.jpg

Not a great picture, but here's the back seat from the side.

DSC04690.jpg

So that's basically her! She's a big ol girl! Lots of room in there, in the bed also, and I think she's gonna do me well. Got some things to change inside, like ALL OF IT!! But that's later down the line. I'll start getting things built and then change the colors later. I think I'm going to go with a black and silver or grey theme in the end. Blue just doesn't sit well with me.

I'll be tinting all the windows, as dark as I can get them, and also an alarm will be going in as well. I'll do a pin or two in the box as well so if you open it even slightly the alarm will go off.

Tablet will go in a center console that will be made, as well as a monitor of some sort in the back some how. I'd love to get a big monitor in there, but I may be limited by where I can put it. I'll come up with something I'm sure!

Also I have plans for the exterior as well. I think I wanna murder her out! Black, with black wheels, and I'm gonna change out the mirrors to newer style mirrors. I don't like the big gigantic ones, although I have to admit it's pretty easy to see with them. But I'll think of something. I will most likely put in some automatic ones too. Chrome grill is gonna go, as well as most everything else that's chrome. I want to get a custom welded bumper for front and back and those will be black as well.

Gonna do a reverse shackle kit and do a lift on it, can't decide if I want a 4" or 6". Gonna do some 20" KMC's (if I can get them in an 8 lug) with 35 or 33" tires. I don't like the way it looks now, with the big tires, I want more rim and less tire. I'm not sure how to really describe what I want. Maybe I can find a picture and post it and someone can help me with it.

So this is a looooooonnnnnnnngggggggg project. Will probably be never ending, but it'll keep me busy for sure for a while!

Gotta contact Mike Singer about some HO alts for this beast! Also figure out what batteries to run, up front and in back.

More designing, and more work to come!

nice i love big ass truck lolsome how i ended with a big ass lowered car lol trucks got hella potential i like it and yea a shit ton of room too dash is gonna look soo sick with a tablet

i like those KMC SLIDES and the look on the second to last pic

I like version 1 of the amp rack it looks cooler and this should be interesting as hell when its done. Do you plan on reupholstering the truck though?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I like version 1 of the amp rack it looks cooler and this should be interesting as hell when its done. Do you plan on reupholstering the truck though?

Yes I'm going to re upholster it at some point. Not very high up on the list as of yet. There's a lot of material there to do. So I'll do it as I can. But it probably won't be till after the build is done.

Yes I'm going to re upholster it at some point. Not very high up on the list as of yet. There's a lot of material there to do. So I'll do it as I can. But it probably won't be till after the build is done.

I guess now that you have started yours I need to get off my ass and get one of my builds complete lol. I swear the harder I try to work on the Tahoe the longer I take to work on the Tahoe.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Really love what you got going on here scooter. I skimmed through a couple posts on the second page and I have some questions.

How many SQ inches of port per cube do you have?

Is there a reason why you are trying to keep all the amps together? Reason I ask is because you have some room to play with inside the cab. Under the seats, center console, seatback amp rack, etc ... If I were to do it, I'd probably place the highs amps in the cab, just so I wouldn't be without sound if I wanted to change something having to do with the box. In addition, free up some more room for the sub amps.

How many batteries can you fit under your hood? Should be able to fit a minimum of 2 3100s under there, if not more. I'd say 3 3100s with a nice alt should be more than enough for a daily.

Archived