Sonic Electronix

hey guys off the top of your head does anyone know if a 3100 will fit in a 2000 f150.

i dont know the exact group size and its night time at the moment so i cant really go out and measure.

i did a quick search on the autozone website and the biggest bat i see for it is a 65

was kinda hoping to get a 2700 or a 3100 up front.

thanks.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Ford trucks run a group 65 under the hood..

Interstate Battery would be MT65

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

yeah i kept searching and found out that. ill just have to measure and see if i can fit that extra inch in on the 27

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Ive been able to fit both the 2700 and 3100 with a little work ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ive been able to fit both the 2700 and 3100 with a little work ;)

awesome. how is the height clearance with the hood?

fine. Both will need to be laid on their sides.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

fine. Both will need to be laid on their sides.

okay thanks for the heads up. i was mostly concerned about the length issue. did you have to cut anything?

No cutting. just a tight squeeze. Makes for more fun trying to get that much weight to fit in the hole :D

No cutting. just a tight squeeze. Makes for more fun trying to get that much weight to fit in the hole :D

yeah..im excited lol

Archived