Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Your comparing how loud it is by seeing how much stuff moves in the cup holder....

What headunit do you even have. Don't think you said that. Take pictures of where everything is. The ground etc. Don't try and gain stuff to the max just to get them moving. Leave the Bass boost off. And try and do a proper ear gaining.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

what are you using for music? are you using an ipod through the aux port or anything like that? cd, bluetooth,...? if you are using any kind of device that is playing through the radio, check the volume or output level or sound settings on the device and make sure its not turned down or on bass reduction. also try turning up the bass setting up one notch (not sub setting, keep it maxed). i had a radio once that the bass had to be on at least 1 for any sub output, even though it had a sub level option. and see if there is a sub on/off option on the radio.

Your comparing how loud it is by seeing how much stuff moves in the cup holder....

What headunit do you even have. Don't think you said that. Take pictures of where everything is. The ground etc. Don't try and gain stuff to the max just to get them moving. Leave the Bass boost off. And try and do a proper ear gaining.

He said he has a dd-1 so I'm sure he has already set the gain with it properly but it didn't give him shit for power

I guess I would just reset the gain with the dd-1 and then start missing with everything like phase, master/slave switch and if that doesn't work call scar and see what they can do

Where did you buy it from anyways?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Got amp new for ebay not dealer never hooked up I had to unwarp every thing. Head unit is alpine cda 9855. Ok if bass boost is not opened up you can bearly hear it. Never said I had a DD-1 wish I did but would not make much difference. Tried cd, 3.5 jack reg. radio all. Got done changing fresh rca cords checked eq setting in head unit . I checked fade balance to make sure rear outputs were not filtered out. I dont think I need to put my hand on top of sub to figure out if it playing or not.

Pull out a DMM and check the RCA voltage where it connects to the amp. Red probe to the pin, black one to the outer ring, set to AC on whatever the lowest, most sensitive setting is.

Archived