Sundown Audio

amp for 2 SA 12s

Banshee421

4k he wont see with imp rise, and to try and prevent him from clipping, given the plenty overhead power he will not need to crank the gain or anything crazy to get what he is after.

2 600w subs. and a 4000w amp. you're just wrong

edit: and not to mention the crazy voltage drop he's gonna see. which is gonna put stress on that unnecessarily large amp that probably costs as much as his car.

4k he wont see with imp rise, and to try and prevent him from clipping, given the plenty overhead power he will not need to crank the gain or anything crazy to get what he is after.

2 600w subs. and a 4000w amp. you're just wrong

edit: and not to mention the crazy voltage drop he's gonna see. which is gonna put stress on that unnecessarily large amp that probably costs as much as his car.

LMAO you kill me with your replys Kranny.. TO Jmanjr : why not just learn where your clipping point is with a DD-1 for the price he'll pay for a 4k.. to JUST HELP HIM NOT CLIP is rediculous. You can buy a DD-1 use it for this setup and many others, buy a rated amp for his system and still have money to spare.. That's just teaching him to buy over the top stuff so he doesn't have to learn..

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Most of this posts do help the topic posted. It's my choose to pick what ever amp I want. If I want to drive down the freeway and throw it out the window I can. I did not talk about the brand untill asked apond. I would sell it as great because it is opertor error because its to bad ass for me.

Most of this posts do help the topic posted. It's my choose to pick what ever amp I want. If I want to drive down the freeway and throw it out the window I can. I did not talk about the brand untill asked apond. I would sell it as great because it is opertor error because its to bad ass for me.

brand doesnt even matter in this case. you act like it does. your amp is korean based. korean amps are the bees knees. its user error. simple as that.

honestly if you wanna run 2k id look into the crescendo 2k, or just match your subs and get a sundown amp

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

You never bought some thing out of box that is bad. I have had a tv a radar gun and now a amp. So moving on. I feel like you bashing me.

i havent, ever.

because i do not buy from un authorized dealers

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived