02 Tahoe Build - 4 15's/Lowered/Exterior

Nice, how about outside dimensions? L x W x H, Looking to do this exact type of enclosure in my 06. Let me know, thanks!

49'' wide x 22'' tall x 32'' deep. Port is up to you, i just made a new box with same dimensions but the port runs along the bottom its like 47.5x4.5'' tall and its louder to the ear but same numbers. I know im losing pressure in my rear window so i gotta figure that out.

How does it meter with the port along bottom? I'm about to build a box for 2 15s with port back, from top to bottom in the center. Ive heard this port orientation works well and also helps brace the box.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

nice system! Plus she looks great lowered on those black 24's......good luck on system of the month bro! :)

Thanks a lot

Love the look of ur tahoe.

Thank you

being that i live in wa to, i wanna see this in person. can you give me some dates and places for events here in wa?

Yea ill PM you bud

Nice, how about outside dimensions? L x W x H, Looking to do this exact type of enclosure in my 06. Let me know, thanks!

49'' wide x 22'' tall x 32'' deep. Port is up to you, i just made a new box with same dimensions but the port runs along the bottom its like 47.5x4.5'' tall and its louder to the ear but same numbers. I know im losing pressure in my rear window so i gotta figure that out.

How does it meter with the port along bottom? I'm about to build a box for 2 15s with port back, from top to bottom in the center. Ive heard this port orientation works well and also helps brace the box.

Port along the bottom was louder to the ear but no change in numbers, might have actually lost a tad... Im switching back to my old box that was the 16x16 port in the middle.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

Pics don't work

They work for me on multiple computers? I have pics on page 1 & 2

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

what type of paint or finish do you have on the boxes...............and nice work

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Deff tuned in for this, your not like all the others with tahoes, your truck is clean

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Dang man that Tahoe is looking good! Makes me want to get a Tahoe!

Archived