zaxfire69 Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 Well I bitched to soon today on the Fuc@ that thread..I said My wife and I weren't going to exchange gifts this Christmas..WELL my wife gave me my early Christmas present..OH yeah..Sony Ericsson w580I Walkman Cell Phone..No need to buy an ipod now..This thing is bad azz..Plays video and Mp3, and has a built in Fm Radio..Oh it is pimp..Will plug right up to my aux port in my Kenwood radio..So now I can have non skipping bass tones..And cd's without having to have cd's..YEAH...Well guess I have to buy her another damn Diamond now..Shiz...Got that Thug motivation on it listening to it now..The bass response in the headphones are amazing..Catches every low..Even has Bass Boost and all that..My wife knows how to pleaz her man.. Quote
Xplorer Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 Sweet dude. I got the same phone, but mine is in black. But I love it to death. Just watch out for the ear buds, the cushions were very easy to come off for me Quote
bibby>Chode Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 DUDE. That phone is badass period. We sell them at work, and so far 3/5 employess have bought one. I would get one, but not since everyone else has it. But it kicks serious ass. Quote
zaxfire69 Posted December 18, 2007 Author Report Posted December 18, 2007 Yeah it does kick ass for sure..See I had the w600i last year, but on Christmas Eve of last year I was working and I had a Fire Call and when I got back to the station I layed my phone on the Firetruck tire while I was taking my gear off..When I backed the truck in the station I felt it lift up when it ran over my phone..Yeah..Instead of Grandma got ran over by a raindeer...Cell phone got ran over by a firetruck, backing into my station on Christmas eve..Ha Ha..True story so I had to get another Sony phone..I am glad She thought about me..She's a keeper. Quote
ChevyBoy Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 Yeah it does kick ass for sure..See I had the w600i last year, but on Christmas Eve of last year I was working and I had a Fire Call and when I got back to the station I layed my phone on the Firetruck tire while I was taking my gear off..When I backed the truck in the station I felt it lift up when it ran over my phone..Yeah..Instead of Grandma got ran over by a raindeer...Cell phone got ran over by a firetruck, backing into my station on Christmas eve..Ha Ha..True story so I had to get another Sony phone..I am glad She thought about me..She's a keeper. the phone, or the wife? Quote
FieroGrande Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 lol at the last comment! Nice phone too! Quote
roscoe1129 Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 sweet deal man! Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.