i dont think flowmasters are able to damage hearing unless u have ur ear in the pipe

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Regardless of what side a person would take on the subject this man really has very little logic present here.

He is bashing these vehicular features by pointing out that they are illegal and while that is not the only criticism that he provides, he makes that a very specific point multiple times.

His suggested solution is to commit illegal acts against those who have loud pipes and tint.

fortunately he left a couple of personal photographs so that any one who ends up with a brick through their illegally tinted windows can find him and thank him properly :D .

BJJ20logo20resize.png

i love all my windows tinted... then i dont have to look at all the lurpy lookin fucks in this world.. then they cant see me, and try hitting on me too.. i dont want anyone to see me when i roll.. incogneto.. i have a flow master on my car, and if i knew where that fucker livbed, i roll past his house and rapp them off.. i am always down to piss someone off.. hell.. i would even pull in his driveway and blast my tunes... and then when he looks out his window all he sees is black windows :)

if you think my system and my exhaust is too loud, turn down your hearing aide.. if you still have a problem with it, OHHH FUCKIN WELL GET OVER IT.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

[rant]

That guy is a complete idiot, I personally think flowmasters have the ULTIMATE tune, they're not really loud, and they give a deep grumble. Hell... I don't mind hearing them go past my house, I usually look to see what its on and mumble to myself about how good it sounded lol (ok I'm lame)

What mufflers DO piss me off, are the idiots at the appartment complex near my house who drive $20 cars and have NO mufflers and they think it sounds awesome to come rolling up at midnight and rev up their vehicle. Also the rice mufflers (not the mufflers in general) but the hardasses that drive them and think that they're super badass when they got a car thats the color of rust and they rev the piss out of them just to look cool

As for tint, tint doesn't bother me at all, only tint I think is retarded is if someone tints the front windshield

[/rant]

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Flowmasters FTW lol

I know right!!! I love my 40 series flowmasters, they aint the real nice ones, but they do sound good. And they are 55 dbz loud in the front pass side kick according to the audio control meter I was on.. rofl

and I feel pretty 'gangsta' cruisng down the streets with my tinted windows..... :lol: