Surprised no one has mentioned something very important to going faster off-road, suspension. Upgrades in this area can make lap time lower. Not to mention it makes the ride easier on you, less fatigue, less fighting the bike through choppy sections, lets you focus on what youre doing and you'll be faster as a result.

Was mentioned in my very first post in this thread.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

• 4 weeks later...
Just found a new Powercore 4 + Powerbomb header package for $450 shipping included. Should I jump on it?

Do it. They are good exhaust. Where are you located? If you didnt buy it already and are in California...buy a crf250r system from MRD...theyre work is top notch and they will fix the first crash. I'm ordering one today LOL.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

My uncle has been racing 250F's and 450F's since he was 15, so I'm going to consult him on suspension first. We seem to have similar riding styles so I think he'd be a good person to ask.

Your uncle must be young?! LOL 250fs havent been around that long haha...my uncle raced old air cooled CR480 and cr250 haha.

Also if your in Cali I would recomend NOLEEN or Dewayne Jones to do suspension. I have had both and am impressed with the stuff that comes from J6.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2000 seems a little pricey for a bike that didnt even run?

You gotta remember, up here in Canada our market values are higher right now. Around here, I'll be able to sell it for $4500 no sweat with new tires, chain, and sprockets. The price I paid for the bike was a STEAL in my local market. Lots of kids are getting into racing and they want bikes to race, without having to pay full price for a new bike.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived