Ok. I was just wondering. I checked with Mechman, DC, and Singer. Biggest they could do was 200 amp for my 99 sc2. I went with singer and it works great but I may have to look into a bracket to put another in were the a/c compressor is. I have to update my signature to I run a saz-3500d now and the alt is 200 amp I used to have the 160 amp from knukonceptz.

Yeah I might have to get two smaller Alts :\ We'll see...

Why is your plan to mix 3 different subs and run them all on power acoustic power?

Well I switched it up a bit... I'm doing 4 JL shallows instead, but yes, midbass up front. the BTLs will be run off a different amp.

I like the doors, they looks great! The best way sometimes is to dive right into it and just go. I'm not much of a fan of kicker, but if you are satisfied then they are fine.

Got rid of the Kicker a long time ago! Not a fan either lol

Why is your plan to mix 3 different subs and run them all on power acoustic power?

I see the jl's are shallow mounts so I'm guessing mid bass.

Probably in the rear deck.

Try center console :D That's getting customized too. Just wait ;) But you're right. Midbass!!!

Dude your ride is awesome!

Dude, thank you! It means a lot to me that others think I did a good job. Hopefully I improve though!

I like those door panels...........look pretty good!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you man!

dont you mean basscar? lol but ya ditch the whole mix match sub idea and holy hell, power acoustik up in this bitch, doors look good though

Changed them to just JL for the Shallow Mounts ;)

Looks really nice for your first time on those doors. I'm just starting to get into car audio. Yesterday I installed 2 new 400watt mids and 2 tweeters and 2 crossovers into my friends 1999 Dodge Intrepid. It's an Intrepid. look them up, they are HARD AS FUCK to work on. it took me 8 hours for just this easy shit. The speakers went in the factory holes too. Consider changing the battery on this bitch you have to take the wheel off... good work though.

I appreciate that man! It sounds like you're having a rough start to what should be a lot of fun. Keep at it, I love doing car audio.

• 4 months later...

Finally some time to work on my car! Update time:

Back doors are in progress. All glassed up and working on the bondo at the moment. As soon as they're done I'll get pictures up for you. I have progress pics that I'll post here as well.

I re-did the entire interior to my car. I'm still waiting on some definitives for my seats and when I get the new seats in, the carpet comes up and new carpet goes down.

I changed everything to a two-tone grey that I like quite a bit better. Enjoy!

IMG_3013_zps9b47a747.jpg

IMG_3584_zps82fa3fdf.jpg

IMG_3601_zps237a9f7e.jpg

IMG_3606_zps89b92bad.jpg

Both doors are to this point at least. I'm working on the bondo, which is slow moving because I have NO time now that I'm back in school to work on them. Hopefully they're done soon though, I can't wait to hear all my mids at once. The back doors are prepped for an 8" MMATS pro audio midbass and a Precision Power PT.2. I swear by these mids and tweets, they sound amazing. More pics to come on the doors, I hate to tease... ;)

IMG_3613_zps4b35fa12.jpg

SOUND DEADENER!!!!!

IMG_3615_zpsbf32710c.jpg

That's not nearly enough. This is what came with the car lol

IMG_3617_zps0f2c6008.jpgIMG_3619_zpse4c7620c.jpgIMG_3621_zps0d35d5e2.jpg

IMG_3623_zps13cde48e.jpg

IMG_3625_zpsb1bee47e.jpg

Roadkill up in here

IMG_3627_zps8215c994.jpg

IMG_3629_zps79c09ad7.jpg

IMG_3633_zpsf30a27bc.jpg

I did do full coverage for the roof, 90% coverage for the pillars, and about 60% coverage on the rear deck (just where it rattled). I forgot to take pictures, however :(

Now for a side project:

I hit a trash can because some idiot ran me off the road, and it shattered my sideview window. So I had to install a new one...

IMG_3653_zpsd2eb1802.jpg

IMG_3655_zpsf71502c5.jpg

IMG_3657_zps485e5f3c.jpg

Much better.

Archived