New mids and highs. Wtb?

turbovandy11

Ok I have heard some good things and bad things about the kappa line of speakers. I am thinking about goin with a complete set of coaxial speaker from that line. 3.5"in the dash 6x9 front and 6 1/2 or 6 3/4 for rear. Are these a good speaker or is there others that are better. I have never done anything like this so any help or suggestions are appreciated

Forget the rears and smaller 3.5" and get a really nice set of components and do the front stage right the first time cause it is easy to go through many speakers trying to find something you like, but having said that you'll want to visit as many shops as you can to get a real feel for what you like and want.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Basically reiterating what was already did, but in other words:

With all the money you would of spent on all of those different speakers, you could probably buy a really nice set of 6 1/2 for the doors and be much happier.

If possible go around to your local shops and listen to as many sets as you can. If you're unable to do that, some notable brands you can buy online are hertz, image dynamics, rainbow, blues, Rockford fosgate power series, morel, and many more. Take a look around and see what you like best!

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived