Schools Are Locked Down And Swat Is Everywhere

Man yesterday someone tried to steal a atm by our school and we were in lockdown for an hour. Kinda weird it happened on the same day.

EDIT: thought this was a day old.

Edited by Stephen_C
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

my wife forgot to call me after the lock down was over.. lol could you imagine if I forgot to call her after the lockdown was over??? but everything was fine.. I dont know how they missed a 300 lb man running down the road when they were using heatseeking cameras and all.. oh well everything ended up fine but thanks for all your concerns.. I found it funny it was on the cnbc website then it was gone wierd.

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

back when I was in high school we went in to lockdown many times...

once when there was some murderer from back east running around in the fields next to our school

and then there was a week where every day we went into lockdown at 10am because some one would call in a bomb threat or they found a note of some sort. It was shitty.

But glad everything worked out fine for you guys

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

back when I was in high school we went in to lockdown many times...

once when there was some murderer from back east running around in the fields next to our school

and then there was a week where every day we went into lockdown at 10am because some one would call in a bomb threat or they found a note of some sort. It was shitty.

But glad everything worked out fine for you guys

we didnt have lockdown when i was in high school.. gee i just made myself sound old. I graduated in 2000. But i was in school during columbine, and everything.. I remember the first schoool shooting happened in california.. it happened in Olivehurst at the high school there in early 90s..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

we didnt have lockdown when i was in high school.. gee i just made myself sound old. I graduated in 2000. But i was in school during columbine, and everything.. I remember the first schoool shooting happened in california.. it happened in Olivehurst at the high school there in early 90s..

dont feel bad i grad in 98 and feel like it was soooo long ago