Schools Are Locked Down And Swat Is Everywhere

my kids are in their schools and are on lockdown and ghetto birds are flying over head.. they say there was a robbery and the gunman crashed into a power pole outside the school parking lot and took off running that is all I know so far

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Damn bro Hope they get the fugger and all the kids dont stress out too hard!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i dont know how doug is keeping his cool! OMG i couldnt imagine... my prayers are with you brother.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Is that in Patterson Doug? I know its out in Stockton area,/patterson, right?

But yeah, I would be stressed out right about now

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Here is the story

12/18/07 -- North Valley authorities are searching for a man they say led deputies on a chase across two counties after a shooting Tuesday morning.

The Merced County Sheriff's Department set up a command center on Shanks Road in Delhi.

For hours Tuesday morning, S.W.A.T. officers were going door to door searching for the suspect, who they have identified as 29 year old Jamie Russell Neal of Turlock. But they now believe he has left the area.

The search for Neal started around 5 Tuesday morning after he crashed his car into a pole at Shanks Road and August Avenue and then ran into a nearby neighborhood.

But authorities say this whole situation started hours earlier when Neal shot at the home of a woman they believe is his ex-girlfriend or ex-wife in another part of Delhi.

Deputies chased the suspect as he drove into Stanislaus County.

Authorities say Neal eventually drove back into Delhi where he finally crashed his car and fled on foot.

Three schools in the area were on lock-down as a precaution, but that lock down was lifted and the search in the area was called off.

The Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department also assisted in the search by flying their helicopter over the area.

It's equipped with a heat seeking device that can detect human movement.

But again, authorities are still searching for Jamie Neal. They believe he is no longer in the area.

Neal is described as 6'1" and between 275 and 350 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

He is considered armed, and anyone with information is asked to call the Merced County Sheriff's Department.

(Copyright ©2007 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

the car crashed around 5 am littereally across the street from the front entrance to the school my wife teaches at and my two younger kids goto.. and they still opened the schools at 8am.. but would not let the kids out after they got there and people found out what was going on.. I would have either closed the schools for the day BEFORE the 8:15 am Start of school but that is just me

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Damn Doug, U hear from the wife or kids yet?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)