Aussie wagon with 4 skar vvx-10's

Hey guys heres my car im in the process of building up a system for.

31089025529003889251446.jpg

Its a 2004 holden commodore vy wagon v6, has 20" rims, ss body kit, full air bag suspension.

First started off the system by adding a clarion vx400 head unit.

imgp9062.jpg

imgp9065.jpg

Then added some mids and highs, Soundstream rf-60c components in the front and rear doors, doors were fully dynamatted, power by a rockford fosgate T600-2, rockford wiring kit used for that, gains set with a dd1.

img0494mc.jpg

Then it was time for the sub stage, Kevin from skar hooked me up with a sweet deal for 4 vvx-10's.

IMG_0607.jpg

I got my girlfriends dad to help me build the box i designed, his work a cnc table saw only took about an hour to have the box assembled.

IMG_0606.jpg

The box is 6.3cf after displacements 2 6" flared aero ports tuned to 33hz.

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

So far im pretty happy with how the box sounds and considering its the second box ive made and its only on 760watts (running off my rf t600-2.

Future plans are ordering a sundown saz2500d, 2 xs power d3100's (already paid for and have one waiting for the second to come in), been speaking with mike singer about building me a larger alternator to handle the power, and a whole lot of knukonceptz 0 gauge.

Are you set on the saz 2500? I would go a bit bigger like the 3500s just to have the headroom and to ensure you keep the power clean. The subs will handle the power as well. Ideally you can clamp and calibrate the amount of power you send to the subs that being said 600rms is basic, and you can play with it to see what it does with more power. Just an idea.

getlocivic - haha thats different, these cars are very common in australia, we dont usually expect grandma's to be rollin around in em, but yeah so far the skars sound great cant wait to throw some power at them.

vrollin - thanks dude good to see another aussie on here.

Airborne - yeah me too, wanted to do something a little different so went with this.

jmanjr82 - no not yet, i would love a 3500 but not sure if i could afford that will see what happens, not sure if ill have enough electrical 2 d3100's and hopefully a 270amp alt, because i also have to power a compressor for the air bags that can draw 80amps maximum.

Nice build, looking to do something similar in a few months in my trailblazer. How much room you have width wise. Do you have a video of them in action? I would love to see it!

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

HOLY SHIT I HATE YOU, you have my dream wagon :( i fell inlove with them after seeing a dropped one at a car show awhile ago, so jelous lol. we need vids and where about your from mate please say sydney lol ?

edit: where did you get the xs batts from by the way i couldnt find a dealer in Australia

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Archived