XS Power

Right now, 5 batteries, 60ah each.

But I also hook up the charger to some other vehicles periodically - one of them with the stock battery, one of them with an AGM battery. And another tiny AGM battery for the generator to keep it topped off.

I guess I am expecting a lot from a charger lol. Everything from lots of batteries, to one battery, AGM and flooded, big ones, and small ones.

Edited by SnowDrifter

that charger is great for training batteries plus you got 16v/12v charging. if you are only doing 12v the hf1215 is fine, and it charges all batteries, not just AGM

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

one big difference in the way a charger works on an AGM vs a flooded battery is the force charging. for about 1 hour after the battery is charged, it will continue to force charge the battery. doing that to an AGM battery will make the battery boil and damage the battery. getting an AGM charger will still charge a flooded battery, it just wont be topped off with that force charge.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.