whos excited for the new LTE EVO

Awaiting announcement from Samsung on the SGSIII. I'd like to ideally have both. Never developed for the Samsung platform before though. HTC EVO and EVO3D community is great.

myn from xda? are you that myn?

Yes sir :)

Car Audio is another one of my hobbys :)

I think this new EVO is going to be an awesome phone. The original EVO was and still is an awesome phone. I feel like the last couple years, manufactures have been pumpping out as many worthless devices as fast as they could. Then when Samsung released the GS2 phones, everyone else needed to step up their games. I am pretty stoked for this phone.

2002 Honda Civic

(Current)

HU: JVC KD-X50BT (Replaced Pioneer 6800 that came with it)

All stock w/ 3 working speakers. Ya!!!

Currently cleaning up someone elses mess

(In the works)

M&H: HAT Imagines

Amp: Orion 8004

Sub: Unsure

Knukonceptz Wiring

SS Deadener (on its way! yay!)

I saw the article online the other day, it looks awesome. Hopefully the battery life is better than the OG Evo, which honestly wouldn't be saying a lot hahaha.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

i think sprint sucks ass all together

Please tell me your avatar pic is an actual pic of you.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I saw the article online the other day, it looks awesome. Hopefully the battery life is better than the OG Evo, which honestly wouldn't be saying a lot hahaha.

FYI, the battery in the new EVO isn't replaceable like it was in the EVO 4G and 3D :(

IMHO, I'd wait for Samsung's announcement for the SGSIII before making any commitments.

Meh.....tech doesn't look too great....subpar cpu....small screen.....nothing revolutionary. Only decent thing it's got going ICS. Never cared for sense either ....only HTC's worth getting this year are the One series.

Or the HTC Vivid for at&t, which has ICS.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

i think sprint sucks ass all together

Please tell me your avatar pic is an actual pic of you.

And if is?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Awaiting announcement from Samsung on the SGSIII. I'd like to ideally have both. Never developed for the Samsung platform before though. HTC EVO and EVO3D community is great.

myn from xda? are you that myn?

Yes sir :)

Car Audio is another one of my hobbys

FYI, the battery in the new EVO isn't replaceable like it was in the EVO 4G and 3D :(

IMHO, I'd wait for Samsung's announcement for the SGSIII before making any commitments.

sad day. this is tragic news

i used warm 2.2 forever back in the day and synergy for a bit too. maybe one day ill have another run at one of your projects and it will amaze me like 2.2 did. looking forward to that :D

I'm probably gonna get it. I've had my evo since it came out and there hasn't been a phone that i would use over it. The new evo lte has an even bigger screen than the evo 4g so Im not sure why it would be a small screen...Not too if the battery isnt removable, I only removed it once to put my 8 gb card in the phone and haven't had to remove it since.

Archived