Doodcody's 4 lvl4 15's 148.3 at first show

If you put the 175.4 under the box, MAKE SURE that you have a fan on it and it is elevated off of the floor. It will over heat if you dont.

noted, im thinking itll be better to just do it on the other side of the box

finshed box! this is the 3rd box i have ever made. There was definitely room for improvement but i am 100% satisfied. Final touches to the enclosure will be led's, possibly a lime green vinyl to come on the top of the box where it is sunken down, and possibly some lime green screws where the plexi is held in!

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Box looks good, would be better if there was some subs in there :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Sweet dude... Subs got here and are perfect. Here are some final pics of me box.

http://www.floridasp...ead.php?t=21586

awesome man! sorry about the bad news hope everything is well! and i have the subs but im waiting on another 50' spool of wire to come in monday or tuesday so im aiming for next week to putting out some air.

put the subs in for shits in giggles, im waiting on a 50' spool of 1/0 and 55' of 8 guage(deal of the day thing and knu) haha once i get those two spools it will be wiring time followed by tuning and BASS. My work week starts sat so wednesday will be when i pick up. ETA for bass: next Sat.

Subs in:

012.jpg

013.jpg

011.jpg

Archived