Who's Going To Autorama Feb. 9-10

gotFI?

i got jacked last year before the show, thats why i wasnt there on sunday but i bass raced on saturday. and the rest of wicked toys competed on sunday what are you talking about?

but what i just posted, i was talking about the guys from sound solutions.

Man feels like we just finished with Finals doesn't it? AND WE'RE AT IT AGAIN??? LOL

So how many cars is the DC crew gonna pull out?

I just might be there.. I also here a rumor that we might even see a apperance by Scott Owens.. but I am waiting for a comformation

later

Doug

:lol:

you funny guy.

So 9 and 10? is it a 2x event? is it a 3x event? is it a back to back 2x or 3x event? If we are all coming this might be an idea to think about making it such an event. so many questions so little time. LOL

:lol:

you funny guy.

So 9 and 10? is it a 2x event? is it a 3x event? is it a back to back 2x or 3x event? If we are all coming this might be an idea to think about making it such an event. so many questions so little time. LOL

i thought autorama was in march... damn... now i have to get on it, and get my shit going...

WT: i didnt remember you competing on saturday.. I didnt show up on sunday, since i did saturday event in the rain..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i thought autorama was in march... damn... now i have to get on it, and get my shit going...

WT: i didnt remember you competing on saturday.. I didnt show up on sunday, since i did saturday event in the rain..

Saturday was pouring rain and we were out in the midldle of the lot. Sunday we pulled up past Doug and posted up by Steve.

Burrito : if we dont go out to eat before this event we can always go out on after day 1 of this event... since we will be at cal expo.. just drive up to the resturant... like i said, unless we get together before hand.. :) i am open either way.. just better try to do anything funny.. i dont put out with only dinner... if you throw in a movie well see HAHAHAHAHH LOL j/k :lol::lol::lol:

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Fo Sheezy I be In the Speezy with my neezie

W3RD

dont know if i will make it both days but will run that 119.9 class so i can give redbaron a challange ;)

maybe throw up a score in the SS3-4

you switching over to my class

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Man feels like we just finished with Finals doesn't it? AND WE'RE AT IT AGAIN??? LOL

So how many cars is the DC crew gonna pull out?

atleast 6 that i know of so far.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Archived