Kid at my school got a nissan gtr

As a parent I know I would give my son anything that I could. That being said, I will not spoil him because he needs to learn responsibility and characteristics that will help him throught out life. I had friends in high school that couldn't change the tire on their car because they were handed everything.

I think that's sick, but Im super jelly :) I mean, my car was $450...

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

i didn't even read half the post, i just always look at it this way, would you rather have something given to you, or would you rather have earn it with your hard worked money and really appreciate it in the long run. A lot of people have nice cars around me, hell even a girl i know drives a 2009 range rover. I just look at it this way. Those are the people who always need their mommies and daddies. Just leave it alone, i would rather have something i worked my ass for. Makes you feel a lot better in the long run.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Shit happens deal with it. If you was one of those people that had to work for your first car then you'll appreciate it more so it doesn't matter

My first car was given to me but it was a beat up 94 Chevy pickup my dad had that we had to sell 3 months later because of money issues at that time. 2nd car i earned my self and i loved it because i paid for it :)

slash tiers and put salsa in radiator

Like you would do this yourself.

ahhh dont turn it into an argument and i have actually so before you go acting like an internet bad ass dont judge people when you dont know them or wha theyve done

Just quoting an "internet badass". Just CAREFULLY reread your post and you going to notice you are on hypocrite. Btw, feel like a bad ass destroying people's car by any chance?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

slash tiers and put salsa in radiator

Seriously? Wtf is wrong with you?

OP get the Fuck over it. So what, shit happens. Jackass will either total it or become such a cock about it no one can ride in it.

nothing is? just givin OP somethin to think about he can either do something stupid to it or let him be an arrogant tool his choice. but nothings wrong with me.

Lmao you are funny, just made yourself an arrogant tool. XD. Um loving this thread already.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived