Jump to content

Kid at my school got a nissan gtr


Recommended Posts

Posted

His parents bought him a 2013 Nissan gtr. What. The. Hell. My car was $1,000. His was $90,000? Something like that? NOT FAIR lol. I just had to tell someone..

Posted

I have a nice vehicle and I worked hard for it :/ i hope no one messes with it

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

you need to fuck his car up seriously kids wont treat them with respect unless they work for it and actually earn it

Straight hating. Some kids deserve it, some kids don't. Maybe they actually earn it since they are good in school or what not.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

Nice. Why do we have to be all hateful to people that have money? Gives you something to strive for when you grow up. Get an education and get a job that will be able to afford nice things in life.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

slash tiers and put salsa in radiator

Like you would do this yourself.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

Nice. Why do we have to be all hateful to people that have money? Gives you something to strive for when you grow up. Get an education and get a job that will be able to afford nice things in life.

Fucking this!!!!

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4988 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...