Jared420 Posted May 28, 2012 Author Report Posted May 28, 2012 box looks good man came out nice Thanks u didn't have to say it just to make me feel better lol 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Twostrokeking Posted May 28, 2012 Report Posted May 28, 2012 this is sick man! Like you said there are some gaps at the bottom I would fix. But other then that it is bad ass. Get some vids up ASAP! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Jared420 Posted May 28, 2012 Author Report Posted May 28, 2012 this is sick man! Like you said there are some gaps at the bottom I would fix. But other then that it is bad ass. Get some vids up ASAP! Yeah it's probably going to end up bothering me so I'm sure I'll end up cleaning that up but I'm real happy with how it came out. I'll try and do a Video or two tomorrow. Videos not really gonna say much like I said its not crazy loud so I'm not flexing Crazy all over the place but it's Decently loud and clean. Played with the LPF and subsonic today and im liking how it sounds. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Smoove Posted May 28, 2012 Report Posted May 28, 2012 Don't worry about not having much flex if you like the way it came out. All that matters is that you like what you built. I like the design you came up with and it gave me some cool ideas. Good work. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Jared420 Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 Don't worry about not having much flex if you like the way it came out. All that matters is that you like what you built. I like the design you came up with and it gave me some cool ideas. Good work. Yeah for sure, I am really happy with it. That's cool to hear man if your getting ideas from it. I'm sure I'm not the first person to set it up like this but it was my plan originally. Like I said I worked with mbdblue on this box so we tweaked things but I knew how I wanted to set the box up. But yeah like you said I'm not worrie about not having flex. I'm happy with it I get mirrors moving and a little window flex, steering wheel but I doubt my camera would pick up some of it . 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
RickyFriery97 Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 looks good dude, im selling my Tahoe and picking up a 4 door Z71 2010 silverado so im taking notes on your box build! 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Jared420 Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 looks good dude, im selling my Tahoe and picking up a 4 door Z71 2010 silverado so im taking notes on your box build! Cool mang. I'm curious to see how much more room you have to work with in the crew cab. If your doing sealed downfire sounds best. Do you have any plans for a build yet? 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Jared420 Posted May 30, 2012 Author Report Posted May 30, 2012 Like I said before. If I didn't already have my 10s I'd like to have done 4 8s I think 4 8s would just get nasty and the space is good. I think 4 8s under the backseat is doable without the middle part of the box that I have. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Jared420 Posted June 2, 2012 Author Report Posted June 2, 2012 Got my2" drop shackles in the mail for the ass end and also have my k& n on the way so the next 3 things will be drop, cool air intake and dual exhaust, all stainless of course 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.