mbdblue Posted June 17, 2012 Report Posted June 17, 2012 black out back looks good man! AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Jared420 Posted June 17, 2012 Author Report Posted June 17, 2012 looking good!!! keep it up more pics! lol Thanks man I'll have more pics soon. Plans for the next month are dual exhaust and painting the front bumper white , the middle bottom part that's black now. So pics for each of those Dude, great looking truck. Super clean with the white and black. At what point is the back seat no longer going to be a seat? I predict a removal of the seat for something bigger and better. You already have the twins up front I'd like to go bigger but I've already had my go with that. I tried keeping my last truck to as much as I could do with the seat and then it got to no seat and 4 15s on 5k I loved it but I got sick of no backseat. Probably won't go that route again. black out back looks good man! Thanks dude 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Twostrokeking Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 I want a vid of the subs playin! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Jared420 Posted June 20, 2012 Author Report Posted June 20, 2012 I want a vid of the subs playin! yeah I been thinking about it haha. way too lazy lately. been wicked busy with work and stuff and I dont have a camera i usually use my iphone but to make a vid i need my phone for the music. And im too lazy to ask my girlfriend to use her camera haha. ill get some videos eventually. once i use her camera and find a place to do it that I wont be pissing anyone off just parked and bumpin for a few minutes. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Jared420 Posted July 4, 2012 Author Report Posted July 4, 2012 Got a quick iphone video up today. Actually had some decent flex going but the iphone doesnt pick it up. sideview mirrors got moving pretty good on the lows. even the rearview moves most on the low notes but it looks like its sitting still. Ill try to get a better video on a better camera soon but for now..... 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Jared420 Posted July 5, 2012 Author Report Posted July 5, 2012 Not too bad for a sealed box I don't think, but again the camera didn't pick up anything sideview mirror was goin pretty good, the whole rear window gets some flex and my driver window was movin a bit but I don't see it move at all in the video. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Srh_rider12 Posted July 5, 2012 Report Posted July 5, 2012 shit man thats awesome !!! Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137987-04-chevy-silverado-build/page__fromsearch__1
Jared420 Posted July 6, 2012 Author Report Posted July 6, 2012 shit man thats awesome !!! Thanks 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
sprkn_ranger Posted July 6, 2012 Report Posted July 6, 2012 Looks very nice dude! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Jared420 Posted July 6, 2012 Author Report Posted July 6, 2012 Looks very nice dude! Thanks, I'll have to try and get one with my girlfriends camera soon that one might do better 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.