im not gonna defend that alt just stating what i read and i was just telling him one thing and as for you thought people came here to hear your advise or someone else with 912849212 posts or a GOLD member then why are people that dont have that many able to post. and people like you that think if you dont have $870878 top of the line systems dont have the best of the best than your crap sucks kinna guy

i barely understood that english

listen here noob. it doesnt fucking matter how many posts someone has, or if they're a gold member. i have 11k posts, that doesn't mean i know more than the next guy. it might, it might not. i'll tell you right fucking now that there are people here with 1/10th the posts i have and they're some of the smartest people on the forum.

we dont care if your shit costs $1 or $10000. we just want to make sure you have it set up correctly so you can play it however long you want with no worries or problems. thats why this forum exists.

I ment no offence to your reply, ..but it did raise a brow.... also, Im a married man, that has very little to no funds.. my "team" deal in my sig is ment as a joke in 2 ways. But, i WILL pay for things i believe are true, and and trusting. Like supporting this site, ....... and ill do it again...... and honestly, i try and cut where everywhere i can, hell, i have too......but, i would rather go without and save, then get what i want, than buy a cheap imitation, that i know will cause more grief. Thats all man. I'm also a big believer in "to each their own", you go your way,........ i WILL go mine......

idk but u can get a 220 amp ho alt off ebay for like 160

NEVER buy a "h/o alternator" from ebay. They will give you the "220 amps" you need, but at 3500rpm.

Can i keep my stock battery and buy a xs power d3400. And use them together. Ill be using around 1500 rms . I have 0 guage batt wire to back. I have a 130 amp alt. Would there be any problems.

and yes the extra bettery should be more than enough voltage for 1500rms on music.

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

im not gonna defend that alt just stating what i read and i was just telling him one thing and as for you thought people came here to hear your advise or someone else with 912849212 posts or a GOLD member then why are people that dont have that many able to post. and people like you that think if you dont have $870878 top of the line systems dont have the best of the best than your crap sucks kinna guy

did i tell you your system sucked or did i warn you not to buy a product that i already know is junk and you will be wasting money on? im pretty damn sure i did the second one and actually tried to help you from blowing the little money you have (from what you said) on something that will not do what you think it will. you think im a snob? your a noob that doesnt know advice when you see it and cant tell when someone is trying to help. probably because you are young and sensitive. i dont give a shit about a post count. when you suggest an ebay alt, i know you are a noob. its pretty damn ovbious. now grow up and stop taking shit up the ass.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.