Help finding rims for 2010 Escape!

I like mine, you should be able to order a 35 series or 40 series for your rims in a store or elsewhere, that site just has those certain options.

I got good tred, and its got some good traction.

Nice comparison pics man. The 24s look great. I do like the 35 series on yours so if I can fit them with 22s and not rub I'd be golden. It's just hard to pay that much if you don't know how they'll fit. You think local tire shops will be able to put some on so I can see how they fit? Otherwise I'd be safer just to get some 20s with 35-40 series.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Rent n Roll told me mine were going to be boarder line either rub or no rub, I have no rub and a custom wheel shop, not necessarily RnR, can tell you what size tires on what size rims will fit and whether or not you would need to modify it to put em on.

Sounds good. I will stop by one this week and see what's up. Thanks for your help man

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

those last 5spoke black wheels look sick, yeah a 265-35-22 should fit no problem we put that same size tire on chrysler 300's and they fit fine

here is MY jimmy with that same size tire

30315220061_large.jpg

30315220059_large.jpg

they didnt last, had to go bigger ;)

30315220156_large.jpg

They honestly both look great on your jimmy man.

I tried the wheel visualizer on wheelsnext and it came out stupid lol but yea 1500 roughly is my limit for wheels n tires. I would just pull the trigger on some online if I knew forsure they would fit nice.

Here is how it sits stock without weight in the back.

Escapeside.png

I don't have a pic with the weight but it lowers the back end a good 1-2" at least.

2010 Escape is 45 series on 20s and 30 series on 22s....45 series are low profile tires...and 30 series are going to be a rough ass ride..you will feel every pebble on the road...I have found over the years that 45s are pretty much as low profile as I would personally go...especially if its your daily driver or you drive alot...rubberbands like 35/30 series look awesome and the 22s would look badass..but I dont think I would sacrifice the comfort of the ride for looks alone..

I have had 40series Pirellis...45series Michelins...45series Bridestones and 45series Nittos...all these tires were extremely good tread patterns and had great grip...the 40series Pirellis were the roughest ride and the 45series Michelins were the softest (wore out quickest too though)...just something to think about when getting your wheels and tires...dont just go solely for looks

I would also say going with the recommended tire sizes for your Vehicle specs to match the size...so you dont have to recalibrate your speedometer...if you put to small or big a rim or tire or both you can screw up your speedo and mileage

BTW...those Lorenzo's are a great price for 20s and you can get the all-season Toyo or Nitto tires for good deals too...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Thanks for your advice man!

So do you think 22s with 35 series would rub and or throw off my speedo?

I just don't want to go too small and wish I had gotten bigger, or go too big and wish I had gone smaller lol. Too bad there aren't 21s haha.

Think a tire shop will be able to put one of that size on so I can see how it will fit? How can they guarantee a set won't rub without having them on?

Archived