Jump to content

robbed and beat the shit out of tonight :(


Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn dude, that's terrible.. :/ I couldn't imagine. What happened exactly ? Like did they just run up on you ?

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Posted

Damn dude, that's terrible.. :/ I couldn't imagine. What happened exactly ? Like did they just run up on you ?

girlfriend set me up took all i had

Im not the sharpest tool in the shed... I try to premeditate illegal activities

Posted

Wooooow really ? Lawsuit, man. I'm sure it may sound like "pussy shit" to other people, but I'd sue that bitch. That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that man. Why did she do it ?

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Posted

Damn dude, that's terrible.. :/ I couldn't imagine. What happened exactly ? Like did they just run up on you ?

girlfriend set me up took all i had

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT, BURN HER HOUSE DOWN :-)

^^^

I second that, as well.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Posted

Damn man that totally blows, i'd call the cops and get her and her fucking friends thrown in jail.

Wish ya the best and hope things make a turn for the better for ya.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

they have all my info know where i live and errything they took my car my poor bby is probly getting stripped right now

What kind of car and what did you have in it like money wise.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...