Sonic Electronix

unplug your bass amp or disconnect the woofers and bump it just with door speakers to see if they cut off like that

Thats what I brought up to the previous person, it doesnt cut off when my t1500 is disconnected.

so your bass amp is taking up the juice ...i think its the current from the rf amp

unplug your bass amp or disconnect the woofers and bump it just with door speakers to see if they cut off like that

Thats what I brought up to the previous person, it doesnt cut off when my t1500 is disconnected.

so your bass amp is taking up the juice ...i think its the current from the rf amp

I was thinking about that, but how do I get around that? have separate power cables and remove them from being on a distribution block and have each cable go directly to the battery?

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

I'm interested in this because a friend of mine is having the same problem so OP let us know when it gets fixed

alright no prob

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

well, so far I havent found any solutions but tomorrow is my day off so I will be experimenting on how to stop this from happening

what gauge wire do you have running to your batteries? is your big 3 done in 0 gauge OFC? is your wire from front battery to rear battery 0 guage OFC? then what size wire runs to amp?

my friends car had major voltage drop (he dropped into the 9.5 range) and that was due to him using 4 gauge to amp and batteries in back. he swapped out all 4 gauge and went 0 gauge even to amp and now he ddrops to 12 minimum standing.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

what gauge wire do you have running to your batteries? is your big 3 done in 0 gauge OFC? is your wire from front battery to rear battery 0 guage OFC? then what size wire runs to amp?

my friends car had major voltage drop (he dropped into the 9.5 range) and that was due to him using 4 gauge to amp and batteries in back. he swapped out all 4 gauge and went 0 gauge even to amp and now he ddrops to 12 minimum standing.

the cable running to my batteries is 4 gauge and I havent done a big 3 yet until I swap out my engine for the zetec so I can upgrade the alternator from the stock. 4 gauge all the way, 4 gauge from the 2nd battery to the distribution block, and 4 gauge to the t1500 amp, but 8 gauge for my component amp since I cant fit anything bigger in it

jw, but how would I be able to connect 0 gauge to my amps if my t1500 I think supports up to 4 gauge and my clarion up to 8 gauge? Is there an adapter for that?

Edited by RiccardoGutiérrez

the cable running to my batteries is 4 gauge and I havent done a big 3 yet until I swap out my engine for the zetec so I can upgrade the alternator from the stock. 4 gauge all the way, 4 gauge from the 2nd battery to the distribution block, and 4 gauge to the t1500 amp, but 8 gauge for my component amp since I cant fit anything bigger in it

id put a lot of money on it that that is your problem. im surprised that your mono amp doesnt tank first. yea man that t1500 puts out more than rated or at least tries to. upgrade all that wire to batteries to 0 gauge, and do big 3 0 gauge and i bet that solves your problem. the 8 gauge to the highs amp is ok.

edit: when you upgrade your alternator you definetly need all 0 gauge in your charging system because more than likely your H/O alternator will put out more amps than what your 4 gauge is rated to handle

Edited by Bump4life

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

id put a lot of money on it that that is your problem. im surprised that your mono amp doesnt tank first. yea man that t1500 puts out more than rated or at least tries to. upgrade all that wire to batteries to 0 gauge, and do big 3 0 gauge and i bet that solves your problem. the 8 gauge to the highs amp is ok.

alright I'll do that, I'll see how much 0 gauge is for this whole setup will be, then do a big 3 after I get my replacement engine.

is there an adapter to connect 0 gauge to my t1500 amp? because its max power cable size is 4 gauge

you still have yet measured voltage, which can tell you a lot of things. you're getting suggestions on what to do when you didn't test anything. so we're all going blindly here with no leads