Sonic Electronix

My boy here has 4 15's walled in his '01 and he cut out the entire rear deck. Again, tight fit.

Its not about stuffing as many of the biggest woofers as you can in your car. Its about using what fits. A wall with 2 18's or 3 15's in a good design would sound way better than 4 18's stuffed in a shitty sealed box.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Show me how 4 18's walled would fit.

Look, 3 barely fit. Barely. http://www.stevemead...s-2004-mustang/

Orion you dont know how much i appreciate that link. Thanks man. And yeah i know it was crazy saying 4. Thats why i said wanted. Something about odd numbers bothers me but hey i could deal with 3. That shows very well how to make the wall and for that, i thank you! Well, looks like i have everything i need now. Thanks fellas!

good luck

and also you may want to look into some suspension upgrades

mine had some nasty gansta lean going on

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

No good pics on my phone here's a video

Edit I guess I do know how to embed on mobile

Here's my current setup

Edited by mikeg321

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Here's my current setup

See idk what you guys are crying about, IMO that mustang is flat out awesome. Thats basically the idea i had in mind except the port would be right in the middle of the box just above the center console so i dont have the seats half way up against them. Still, one sexy ass build man. Kudos to you! I would love to see it metered. If you ever get a chance, post it up on youtube!

Here's my current setup

See idk what you guys are crying about, IMO that mustang is flat out awesome. Thats basically the idea i had in mind except the port would be right in the middle of the box just above the center console so i dont have the seats half way up against them. Still, one sexy ass build man. Kudos to you! I would love to see it metered. If you ever get a chance, post it up on youtube!

Thanks. But they do know what there talking about. The only reason I built it like that is because I wasn't ready to build a wall so I built what I was comfortable with... a big box. I know I'd be ALOT louder with a wall and I'm planning my rebuild now.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Even in the back seat area, where would the port be? I think you're trying to do too much. Just wall the bitch with the four 12's.

Thats what im asking lol. I would like to wall it but as i stated before, i really want to be able to see out my rear view mirror.

Why?

I say do 2 12's in the trunk and use the back seat area to mount a pair of amps.

Before you do something this crazy i would reccomend having heard a box for those SXs port back subs back. These subs can get rowdy just dont feed them more than rated 1000rms those motors dont have any cooling options

Anyway, good luck, you seem to have it handled. I'll be looking out for the build log.

Well thats what i have now lol. I got 2 RE SXX 12's on the edge of the trunk facing the front (sealed with darn duct tape lol) on a crappy Power Acoustik 4000.1 mounted on a board i made that lays where the seats used to go. It looks good, just not loud enough for me. Also, i want to start competing next year so this would be the build to compete.

The only thing i havent figured out was where to put the port. I can put it facing the front or facing the roof. Thats what i am asking your guys's help on.

And yeah ill make a build log of it when i start in about 2 months.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Oh i know it would be louder with a wall, just saying how awesome it looks! And of course they know what they are talking about. I trust anyone who has had first hand experience with this stuff. I'm new to car audio but honestly, IDK how i lived without it! The only complaint i have with car audio is that once you have a taste of it, it leaves you hungry for more and more. And also, since i have this newly discovered passion, it actually made me switch my major. I wanna do car audio for the rest of my life!