This one I liked just cuz the features

http://stores.ebay.com/Thomas-Audio

^ the main link

Also, check out that denon, bad asss

Only thing about these decks is the fact you wont pick up local stations... lol

And they are almost all double din

Somethin different tho huh?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I had an Alpine 7909 Gave it to my parents for Christmas then they ended up trading the car in with the deck :( :mad: :mad:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

That denon looks so much like it belongs in a house!

Yeah it does.

So does the McIntosh decks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MCINTOSH-MX-406-AM-FM-...1QQcmdZViewItem

If I had the cash, I would pick up one of these mofo's to power my front stage. :wub:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MCINTOSH-MCC406M-6-CHA...1QQcmdZViewItem

Had a z1 here for awhile.

Best deck ive ever heard. and that price seems wrong.

Im willing to bet its a reproduction.

The z1 sells for 2499.99

And can be found used for around 1600 at best.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

But again Ray, this is from another country exporting to US, the price is for used, NOT new.

Its not the Z1, but Iam sure its pretty compareable, if not just the Japanese version of it

Did you know Apple Laptops made in China only have a cost of about $25 ?? whats the US retail? $700 for a cheap ass one?

You can get anything from China for about 10% of the retail over here, at worst, these would be reproductions, like you said from China, but most say used, so I believe it...

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Because the mac 5000 is the best sounding headunit money can buy hands down.

Test after test, it beats everything.

The denon is super clean.

Zapco came out with a dvd version with symblink out that most people dont know about.

Looks just like the denon.

I might have a pic somewhere.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz