I Thought This Was Awesome- Decks From Japan

But still how can anyone logically pay that? I cannot imagine paying that without getting at least a screen or dvd player out it!!!

I would.

It takes the need for pure clean sound.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

not sure if anyone saod this already but is those radioes were built to be used in japan the actual AM/Fm tuners will not work. they use different frequency's than we do. the cd players and other stuff will work just fine though

----reference's----

meade916

not sure if anyone saod this already but is those radioes were built to be used in japan the actual AM/Fm tuners will not work. they use different frequency's than we do. the cd players and other stuff will work just fine though

there is a little piece you can get to change the bandwidth, It get most of the stations but still sucks.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

But seriously how could you tell the difference in quality? To truly hear the difference you'd have to sound deaden your car so you didn't have all the conditions altering the sound...I still would never spend that much...

99% of people wouldn't spend that on a deck or even care to / notice the difference, but if your going to spend that much money on a deck then you will be willing to spend the money on the rest.

I have found myself lately to enjoy my SQ way more then the bass.

You could spend hours listening to music and hearing things in the recording that you never knew were there.

I guess...if I had the money to waste...perhaps!

I wouldn't say waste of money, More like expensive tastes.

It's like saying why buy a Ferrari when a Yugo is just as good. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Had a z1 here for awhile.

Best deck ive ever heard. and that price seems wrong.

Im willing to bet its a reproduction.

The z1 sells for 2499.99

And can be found used for around 1600 at best.

I just picked one up for 1700

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg