Second Skin Audio

RE Audio XXX 12"

AgentTyler

the point is RE is a garbage brand in this day and age. every line they have that has the added X on the end of the model (seX, reX, sxX, whateverX) is the cheaper "new" version of the previous generation. RE now has the "pro" line which is supposed to be better, i guess LOL.

AQ is still my go to brand for cheap shit that gets loud.

Wow i didnt mean to piss anyone off. If it makes you feel any better im waiting on the new smd's to come out for my next build. Hopefully nobody bags on my goodies after that. Lol i love you guys. If i had asked before i bought these i probably wouldent be thinking about a rebuild at all..........

I just wish i had a funny sig.

That's pretty small for sealed. The box for my Q 15 is 2.5 cu. and the sealed box I made for my XXX 15 v3 @ 3.4 cu. ft was fail. Its finally sounding good in a 3.9 cu. ft. ported but it wants more space. You figure the displacement on those things are prolly .29, but if its sounding good more power to ya

i got 2 RE Audio XXX 15" s in a 2.1 per chamber sealed box...bought new 3 months ago..No problems yet. Pushing them hard with a MA Audio HK-4000D. As far as how they sound..WOW.. I LOVE THESE SUBS..they hit the lows like you cant imagine..and very clear through the whole range.. I cant wait to hear them in 8 cubes vented

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Well " for the price" doesn't matter here he's asking if its a good woofer I'm gonna say yes I love my XXXs yes there's better woofers out there but there's always gonna be something better and new , but I love my xxx over all unless I can get a pair of DCs lvl6s 18s with ti baskets ..lol

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Well " for the price" doesn't matter here he's asking if its a good woofer I'm gonna say yes I love my XXXs yes there's better woofers out there but there's always gonna be something better and new , but I love my xxx over all unless I can get a pair of DCs lvl6s 18s with ti baskets ..lol

If they are sounding as good as you say than I would agree they are good woofers. I have heard bad things about them other wise. In my efforts to find enclosure plans people did recommend sealed for these..this was a big distraction to me as I have the older version of the XXX with xbl^2

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Sealed box for the xxx , I don't think go with sealed box will be the best option but people can do whatever the hell they want

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Archived