WTF??

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Are you going to ship the subs once you sell all of them?

I orderd mine from him on saturday and he already shipped them! They should be here on friday

Did you get a tracking number though ?

Yes!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

SOLD OUT!!! WHAT!!??

Can't get any with the bulk order of sundown gear coming to NZ then :(

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

Are you going to ship the subs once you sell all of them?

I orderd mine from him on saturday and he already shipped them! They should be here on friday

Did you get a tracking number though ?

Yes!

I order mine on Friday and Haven't receive my tracking number? I'll wait a bit longer and see what happens.

Wow that sounds odd. cause I emailed him on saturday night he emailed me back a few minutes later then told me he would send out on monday. I had a tracking number on sunday and have tracked them and they have left Orlando Fl. May send him an email to his Skar audio address and not through here. He got back to me pretty quick. I was impressed with his communication.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Wow that sounds odd. cause I emailed him on saturday night he emailed me back a few minutes later then told me he would send out on monday. I had a tracking number on sunday and have tracked them and they have left Orlando Fl. May send him an email to his Skar audio address and not through here. He got back to me pretty quick. I was impressed with his communication.

Yes I'll do that. Just giving it a couple of days .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been waiting 7 weeks for my SA-8 V2's from Sundown Audio and they have been giving my dealer the run around. Its really starting to tick me off. I have been waiting for these for almost 2 months now. The subs they had didnt pass QC. So then they had to get a shipment in the following week and build me new ones. I was ok with that.. well then they wont answer their dealer phone line, wont reply to emails and the times they do, they dont get back to him till 3 or 4 days later. It turns from shipping them out next week, then its the following week, then the week after that and so on....

So I need 4 SA-8 V2 D4 subs.

Archived