Second Skin Audio

Dual 2 Or 1 Ohms? Fi Q

I bought a kicker zx1500.1 and i want to run my sub on 2 ohms. i thougth if i wanted to accomplish this i needed to get the dual 2 ohm option but on a website i was on it said the only way i can achieive 2 ohms is if i get the dual 1 ohm option for a singal 12 inch Q. can somebody clarify please

my fi q is a dual 2 ohm.. which is bridable to 1 ohm... if your amp will hold 1 ohm load you are fine..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

if you want to run it at 2 then get the dual 1 figuration

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

if u can back it up with the right voltage this amp can be able to do 1 ohm, but you will still get well over 1500wrms from this amp at 2 ohms and it wont suck as much power from your voltage as it would at 1 ohm

so id get the dual 1 ohm sub.....

Edited by 95pimpalass

and if you notice, they are dual .7 actually, which would yeild 1.4 ohms in series, so with box rise you should get at least 1500w on good electrical, more like 16-1700..... which is alot of a q w/bp power

ya i have a shitty electrical system with a tiny alt so im gonna be running it at 2 ohms prolly at like 1300 rms on the Q but i wont get the Q until i sell my diamond d6s which is hopfully soon. but i have to run those stupid things at 1 ohm since they are a dual 4 ohm dvc sub. if it sucks too much out of my electrical ill see how it does with 4 ohms. im just makin sure i have all the info needed so the second i sell my subs my Q will be ordered!

ya i have a shitty electrical system with a tiny alt so im gonna be running it at 2 ohms prolly at like 1300 rms on the Q but i wont get the Q until i sell my diamond d6s which is hopfully soon. but i have to run those stupid things at 1 ohm since they are a dual 4 ohm dvc sub. if it sucks too much out of my electrical ill see how it does with 4 ohms. im just makin sure i have all the info needed so the second i sell my subs my Q will be ordered!

That amp will do more like 1700-1800 @ 2 ohms

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!