Second Skin Audio

Big sperms....

Whitrikin

Hahahaha yeah I got the box too. I traded an Xbox 360 and some games for the whole setup (no battery or amp) so I'm not to worried about it.

Truth be told, the only reason I got them was to test them out and see whats up with these sperms cause no one who had any will actually post some results. I'm gonna run them in the box they're in now as soon as I get a new battery.

Because all the shit they talked proved nothing once it was time to get on the TL. I played with customers subs as he was charging anywhere from $600 (12") to $1,200 (18") fucking god damn PER. How he had any business I do not know.

I don't hate too many people, but something about him really puts me on edge. If that's honestly all you traded, then yes, I would say you came out on top. Owner was a part of Excessive until.everyone was fed up with his bullshit and eventually left. Some cool guys in that group, minus that tool.

Like I said, pics and vids. And if you need a hand, pm me. And if you want real work done, hit up Josh at North Coast Customz

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm surprised he didn't sell you his two mismatching amps on a blue optima because marine batteries are better for audio (his logic)

I heard them, weak. My three 15" BTLs walked all over them in sound, frequency response, and score on the termlab. There's always an excuse with them though. I heard them when they were also in his fucked up expedition before he sold it to some unsuspecting fool to buy that blue chevy. Work also done at North Coast.

They are still.TC subs, in the correct enclosure they will sound good. I'm not talking you out of them, but we can design and build you a better box.

if you have facebook upload photos to facebook then upload them here i wanna see this shit

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived