Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Big sperms....


Whitrikin

Recommended Posts

Posted

Got these "big perms" the other day in a trade for old junk I had and after some snooping around on here I found this sperm guy is talked about quite often. There's been talk of puttin his work to the test so I'm thinkin we do it! I guess I ended up with that giant setup from a blue silver ado I believe.. Two (2) 22" inchers I think.

I don't have the means to power em yet but figured someone might wanna try?

Posted

umm...pics? i have no idea what sperm subs you're talking about lol

Posted

Ahhh yes. I remember hearing about big perm. Lol. Put em to the test. And post up pics. But I wouldn't advertise them for sale. You need to meet certain requirements to sell on here.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

No one has eber talked good about him. He's a joke

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Ya that's what I've been hearing... Don't know much about them but I figure I'd see what they're about since there's all this talk speculating what they're capable of and I got them for next to nothing. I'll remove the "for sale part"..didnt know

Posted

i think pics of the Big Sperms will have to wind up in the 18+ section.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

haha ak pride usta talk about big perm all time from what i remember he was THE SPL GOD of Alaska

edit - corrected name

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Posted

haha AKBASS (or something like that) usta talk about big perm all time from what i remember he was THE SPL GOD of Alaska

oh god i remember him now. what an idiot he was LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2772 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...