West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

Hey Bill,I have some D3's you can borrow :) let me know

Thanks brotha!

I think I gots what I need for AR. It's just gonna be mama's truck for most of the year. The X will be down for awhile.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Hey Brandon,

Wat kinda vehicle are you gonna run this season. You gonna run those 8 12 Bravox subs, that would be extremely LOUD.

Christian

im running my new crx for sure but also might run my tahoe later this year. think im only doing the spl max shows this year. im not trying to make doug rich again this year. wosent worth the world finals last year. but yea still got Bravox on lock down. go check it out on you tube type in plugged into wall. and youll see the edx ( free air ) go for 4 mins on 110 its insane

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

so....... is there going to be an autorama db show????? i saw doug said we were approved for the show.. so is there a show??? or no???? need to know now, so when my car sales, i can throw some shit in my focus last minute :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

so....... is there going to be an autorama db show????? i saw doug said we were approved for the show.. so is there a show??? or no???? need to know now, so when my car sales, i can throw some shit in my focus last minute :)

Hell yea, put that shit in your car!... Serious tho i don't know but i talked to Doug in person on Sun. and he said he was 95% sure, and i told him if it doesn't go through, he should ask for help from all of us, but i have faith in Doug, i know he's working his butt off. :)

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Hell yea, put that shit in your car!... Serious tho i don't know but i talked to Doug in person on Sun. and he said he was 95% sure, and i told him if it doesn't go through, he should ask for help from all of us, but i have faith in Doug, i know he's working his butt off. :)

i will have to call him later... :) thanx bro

Now I am getting hyped up to go. Although all I can probly take is my girls car with one 12", it does low 130's so I will go and just bass race. :) Only Sunday though, Saturday I have some family stuff to attend.

hrmm.. i wonder what is going to happen this year... i hope it was not last year... i hope we can pay for a 2 day event, to compete both days under one fee.. and not have 2 seperate fees for both days.. make it a 2 day opening tournamnet :) that would be fucken bad ass :)

Who is still down to go and compete in USACi instead? :unsure:

I'm down for Street Beat, I will probably do No-Wall and USACI Burp this year too.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived