West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

only 5 weekends to prep and this one looks shot.

OUCH!!!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i dont think im loud enough to kick it. :D now thats an interesting conversation.

Hell from the looks of it your louder than me. So you guys testing today or tomorrow? Or were you guys crazy and tested yesterday? this weather sucks. If i had my TL I'd be practicing.

Hell from the looks of it your louder than me. So you guys testing today or tomorrow? Or were you guys crazy and tested yesterday? this weather sucks. If i had my TL I'd be practicing.

testing is on hold do to the weather :( christian will give me a call when he gets sometime. ( hella OT) plus, im doing some more work to the enclosure. (more layers of bedliner). gonna try to turn the enclosure around because my hatch wont shut the fuck up! :angry:

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

testing is on hold do to the weather :( christian will give me a call when he gets sometime. ( hella OT) plus, im doing some more work to the enclosure. (more layers of bedliner). gonna try to turn the enclosure around because my hatch wont shut the fuck up! :angry:

i dunno what class ill be in but i will not be doing db drag cause im anti drag this year. but i will deff be bass racing. ill see you all there with my new bass racer. also shit we can all go and party at a restraunt theres tons on arden like 3 mins from cal expo idk shit ill proly be hungry

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i dunno what class ill be in but i will not be doing db drag cause im anti drag this year. but i will deff be bass racing. ill see you all there with my new bass racer. also shit we can all go and party at a restraunt theres tons on arden like 3 mins from cal expo idk shit ill proly be hungry

What up Brandon glad to see you on here with the rest of us. I Figure you, Dre and Brian will be coming strong this season. Not to mention some these guys I hear on here but, you know what they say. "Talk is Cheap" no point intended.

As for Partying!!!! you know were down. Just need to know wether this show is going to be like last year both Saturday and Sunday event or just Sunday? I hope its two days but, whatever. See you guys out there.

What up Brandon glad to see you on here with the rest of us. I Figure you, Dre and Brian will be coming strong this season. Not to mention some these guys I hear on here but, you know what they say. "Talk is Cheap" no point intended.

As for Partying!!!! you know were down. Just need to know wether this show is going to be like last year both Saturday and Sunday event or just Sunday? I hope its two days but, whatever. See you guys out there.

im pretty sure its 2 days, :rolleyes: Hope so

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Archived