West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

That kingsuv dude has a lot of trophies

Yeah. Sux your not ganna be slammin the X at Autorama Bill. Was looking forward to seeing it do its thang!

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

kingsuv did not post pics of his ;)

I don't have to.

They are a bunch of dust collectors anyway. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yes he does he even has a vid of taking a 149.9 1st place from me

I WANT A REMATCH later this year BILL name tha class

You'll get your chance....... But you better be on your game.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

WHAT UP B!!!!!

i cant wait to get back in the lanes its even more competive now makes it that much better when you spank a whole class

of vets :lol:

damn we should get a vote going for who you think the west coast king of bass race is

I say its me lol!!!!!!!!!!

let more shit talking begin lol

dont make me drop all the way down to your class alpine. my engine noise will do a 39.9 J/K you veterens are great. cant wait to see what transpires this year with all the mud slinging that has been going on. with everybodies luck, it will be a non known bass head that gets lucky. with no job that has unlimited funds.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Yeah. Sux your not ganna be slammin the X at Autorama Bill. Was looking forward to seeing it do its thang!

Good things come to those that wait..... or rebuild :ph34r:

dont make me drop all the way down to your class alpine. my engine noise will do a 39.9 J/K you veterens are great. cant wait to see what transpires this year with all the mud slinging that has been going on. with everybodies luck, it will be a non known bass head that gets lucky. with no job that has unlimited funds.

oh snap!!!! drop down to my class???

just you wait!!! build in progress the only way now is up!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Good things come to those that wait..... or rebuild :ph34r:

4 sure! Gotta love it when its time to rebuild. :D

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

WHAT UP B!!!!!

i cant wait to get back in the lanes its even more competive now makes it that much better when you spank a whole class

of vets :lol:

damn we should get a vote going for who you think the west coast king of bass race is

I say its me lol!!!!!!!!!!

let more shit talking begin lol

im sure me and brian will challenge you for that. the stats needs to be whoever does the best out of the same number of events cause you attended more shows thats why you were number 1 last year. but yea i hear a challenge comming up its called spl max and we both will be there to battle. let the dice rolling begin

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived