West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

bill + 119.9 down.. thats funny.. thats complete 180 from 151 hahhaha

No system in my truck. If I have time, the box might be far along enough to show people. The cold weather will really shortin up the time I have to do my glass work.

Most likely the wifes truck will be all we bring to the show.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i hear ya bro.. just giving my hero some shit, since i am your #1 fan :)

Damn bro, Thats some stalker shit right there. :unsure:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

x2

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

ohhh common bill.. If i was a stalker i would see your more than just at shows.. Not like i have a t-shirt i am going to wear at every show that says " bill johnsons #1 fan "

You are just fun to watch compete.. esp if you have another error and takes ya the last 3 seconds on the clock to get your shit workin :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

class and bass race class????????//// :blink::unsure::huh:

i dunno think im gunna jump around like 5 burp classes and try all the bass race classes differnt ones at differnt shows see how that works out

to many cars not enuff money :lol:

im pretty much in the same boat as bill building allllllll summer long

what will you guys see when im done thats the big ?????????? :rolleyes:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived