mcnaught82 Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 When I have my volume turned to 0 i can hear the subs slightly thumping like its picking up interferance somewhere. and when I turn my system off, like 5 seconds later they do a thump. Could it be a problem behind my deck? When I first had the system installed I had no noise at all, and now I am on my 3rd deck, the first 2 kept messing up on me. Its an Eclipse CD8445 Deck. and My amps are a JL Audio 1000/1 and 450/4. Quote Team Deadly Hertz
AI James Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 sounds like you may have a grounding problem somewhere in the system Quote
mcnaught82 Posted December 19, 2007 Author Report Posted December 19, 2007 I never had any problems until the deck was replaced the 3rd time than I started getting the pulsating from the subs. Quote Team Deadly Hertz
WCA Rusty Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 ground the RCA shield Quote DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
mcnaught82 Posted December 20, 2007 Author Report Posted December 20, 2007 ground the RCA shield How would I go about doing that? Quote Team Deadly Hertz
dr.db Posted December 20, 2007 Report Posted December 20, 2007 (edited) How would I go about doing that? Take a piece of wire(primary...small stuff) and wrap it around the outer part of the rca where it meets the deck....then the other end to ground...oh yeah strip it first!!! Edited December 20, 2007 by dr.db Quote
FieroGrande Posted December 20, 2007 Report Posted December 20, 2007 (edited) Here you go bro with pics thanks to saturnspl: Be sure to do it to both the Left and the Right rca's Edited December 20, 2007 by FieroGrande Quote
zaxfire69 Posted December 20, 2007 Report Posted December 20, 2007 ^^^Try that^^^ If that doesn't work Get some more RCA's and see if it stops. Check your amp ground as well just to be on the safe side..Nice Pictures guys. Quote
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 20, 2007 Report Posted December 20, 2007 ^^^Try that^^^ If that doesn't work Get some more RCA's and see if it stops. Check your amp ground as well just to be on the safe side..Nice Pictures guys. x2 i had this problem as well.. grounded my rca's and it stopped.. Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.