Experienced the loudest, cleanest sound of my life last night

I was pretty amazed at the setup at Nocturnal 2010 when I went. Some of those setups are ridiculous.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

He had a total of 18,000 watts. I i have videos of the show, but he wouldn't allow anyone to get a pic of his subs, but he said they were almost all 18inchers.... I saw him at the Ogden which is a tiny venue which on every one of his drops, the main doors blew open. That was truly the cleanest loudest audio i have herd also.

Im a broke student. still manage to have a pretty good system though.. (at least i think)

Well I know for a fact there was more than 18000 watts there considering pk sound only makes 1 woofer cabinet, each of which has its own 2000 watt amp and 2 18's ( each 18 has a 5.3 inch coil btw) I counted 10 double stacks so right there your lookin at 40k watts.

I bought tickets to the hartford one and and both my friends pussied out and I wasnt going by myself. I am so damn mad I didnt go but i've heard his x-tour is absolutely insane. I am a big dubstep fan and I was looking foward to this concert all year

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

He had a total of 18,000 watts. I i have videos of the show, but he wouldn't allow anyone to get a pic of his subs, but he said they were almost all 18inchers.... I saw him at the Ogden which is a tiny venue which on every one of his drops, the main doors blew open. That was truly the cleanest loudest audio i have herd also.

Had to be more than 18k, back when I was helping a sound engineering company in my town we had a setup with 8 bass cabs and 6 mids/highs cabs for just small/medium events, and that was running 20ish kw, 4 crown xti 6000's. For a big gig it would definitely have been more...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

holy shit yeah pk sound is amazing. I saw excision on his subsonic tour and pk only had 40,000 watts but it wasnt a big venue so it rocked the shit out of the place.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

• 2 weeks later...

Had to be more than 18k, back when I was helping a sound engineering company in my town we had a setup with 8 bass cabs and 6 mids/highs cabs for just small/medium events, and that was running 20ish kw, 4 crown xti 6000's. For a big gig it would definitely have been more...

Well i saw tons of posters saying 18,000 watts, but im sure you are right.

Im a broke student. still manage to have a pretty good system though.. (at least i think)

Archived