by gones be by gones. I can forgive

Welcome back Mr. Price

I have always kinda lurked your forum but SMD has been my home when it comes to car audio and I dont really post on a lot of other car audio forms. That being said since we are all burying the hatchet would you be willing to post a build log over here of your new set up as it is being completed.

Welcome back Mr. Price

I have always kinda lurked your forum but SMD has been my home when it comes to car audio and I dont really post on a lot of other car audio forms. That being said since we are all burying the hatchet would you be willing to post a build log over here of your new set up as it is being completed.

good idea! That would be cool!

Omg you guys are crazy! I'm hurting from laughing up my left lung

this is what happens when chat spills into the forum :D

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

smh

i still say you get quote of the night

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

And for every one saying shit about jp on this thread. Somtimes it take everything being out in the open for wounds to heel. Some might have said some bad shit. But at the end of the day shit got worked out. I never thought it would happen but I'm glad it did. I feel better after saying what I said and letting things go. It truly does take less energy to forgive than to hate and be pissed. Got me to thinking for sure. And not just about this topic.

Welcome back Mr. Price

good idea! That would be cool!

X3 I watch alot of James installs. He does great work, it will be interesting how it turns out.

Edited by lilone71742

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

"holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die"

You don't need to be best friends with the people you had issues with, but forgiving and moving on is healthy for you.

^^ advice that can and should be used for more than just car audio, lol

Props to both of you guys, now please... For the sake or car audio (and yourselves) let your words reflect your actions!

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around