Sundown Audio

Somebody talk me out of it.

I got a brz2400 for sale. $300 shipped. 1700 @2 ohms. You could always buy another and then you'd be at 4800 strapped @2 ohms

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

did you happen to scour CACO for anything? that sounds like the right price point for a good used amp.....unless your sworn to just buy new

Its not that I have to have new, its that doing a pair of amps like AQs or sundowns is hard to do because I'd have to find two sellers at the right price and do two sales at once (assuming I did find two that work)

Doing two from AQ sounds like my best bet now. I would already have hit the sales button for DC 1.2ks but they're sold out and I'll be in Japan when the new shipment comes in. FML again.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

EDIT: oops nevermind. I didn't read.

Still sucks. Not what you wanted. I hate when my advice is taken because it's the least of the evils. But hey, you took my advice.

Edited by srp365

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I got a brz2400 for sale. $300 shipped. 1700 @2 ohms. You could always buy another and then you'd be at 4800 strapped @2 ohms

Thank you for the offer, but that particular amp just doesn't suit what I'm going for. Its to small to be used alone and to big to be used as a pair.

Thanks though

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i still say check audiosavings i mean they have cheap amps and good customer service

and thats where that re amp i showed you and you liked was from

Edited by Junior Russell

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )