Second Skin Audio

My Box Design

So a fellow member of the forums gave me this. And I was wonder what everyone's critique on it is. And I still don't understand the L port part of it. So any help is much appreciated.

Dimensions:

Height-27 width-30 depth-18

Port: height-15.5 width-3 depth-24

3 cubes net with 15.25 sq. in. of port per cube and a tuning of 36Hz.

I would really like to see a 3D model of this. That would make it a lot easier, if anyone could take the time.

Still really need help with the L port.

Thanks for everyone's help in advance.

Bryan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So much missing information here...I'm assuming they're 15s...

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

what subs and amp do you have and what are the max dimensions the measurements you have are around 6cutf @25hz
That's pretty much the max measurements. 2 12'' Alpine Type R's with a 1200wrms amp.
are they meant to be internal or external dimensions? what thickness wood if external?
They are meant to be external dimensions. The thickness is 0.75 in.
So much missing information here...I'm assuming they're 15s...
I wish, they are 12's.

I am just going by what the guy on here told me. So i'm sorry for any missing information.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

Umm, i can draw that up for you pretty quickly tonight after i get back from school.  I drew up one for my lancer yesterday, 15" Fi BL, 3.48cuft @32Hz 54 1/4 sq in of port area.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Umm, i can draw that up for you pretty quickly tonight after i get back from school.  I drew up one for my lancer yesterday, 15" Fi BL, 3.48cuft @32Hz 54 1/4 sq in of port area.

That would be great man. Do you know if those dimensions are correct for 2 12" Alpine Type R's running a total of 1200 wrms up. Dual 4 Ohms.

You don't know how much I appreciate it.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

are you looking for 3 cubes at 36 Hz within those dimensions, cuz your dims are way off, i just did a design for myself for the future, external dim 30x17x21.5 port was 3.5x15.5x35 and it came out to about 3.8 cubes at 32Hz.

What vehicle is this going in, SUV/Hatch or trunk car?

Which way do you want the subs/port firing?

I run 2 12s in my 2010 lancer, and i run subs back port into drivers side wheel well and get good results, I'm thinking about changing it up to see if theres a difference or not.  Ill need a few more details.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Just did your box on the torres and your tunning came out to 27hz

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270